Thursday, October 22, 2015

halloween candy....

Every year I like to purchase a few bags of Halloween candy that I find in stores.

Halloween candy is unique and packaged with Halloween or Fall seasonal labels sometimes...or themed/shaped that way...I like all candies that I can find, but black licorice!..I don't like black licorice!..and NO sugared/soured/juice filled gummy candy!....lol...

I look forward to the Halloween candy every year...

You can also find bulk bags of candy assortments..it has all kinds of candy....It is more expensive than the smaller bags of candy...I like all candy brands that they have for purchase!....

My Grandparents and other family members like to have candy all the time and I like to make them Halloween candy bags and decorate paper bags to gift to them with the candy poured into the bags....or sometimes I just purchase a Halloween themed gift bag and do the same thing with the candy...always tie the top or seal it somehow!

I can create Halloween candy gifts bags for diabetic people also..Just finding all the right diabetic candies that are available for diabetic people and pour them into a gift bag also......some diabetics have to have Splenda, some have to have the other sugar free candies....whichever it is I like to gift diabetics candy too! so they can have fun... ;)

I like all candies, My Grandparents like some of the older candies and here are the ones that they like that I have tried and like as well:

Goo-Goo Clusters
MaryJanes
Chick-O-Sticks
Necco Wafers
Whoppers
Bit O Honey
Rock Candy--all colors...but blue is my favorite
Boston Baked Beans
Smarties
Black Cow
SloPokes
Charms Pops--sweet and sour
Vanilla chocolate drops
Charleston Chew
Heath bars
Baby Ruth
Pay Day
Big Hunk
Whatchamacallit candy bar
Rocky Road candy bar
Mallo cups
ValoMilk cups
Cherry Mash
Sugar Babies
Snow caps
Salt Water Taffy
Cotton Candy
Sprees
Candy Necklaces and Bracelets---these are fun!
Werther's
Gumby and Pokey Gummies---they're cute!(when I can find them) and any gummy shaped candy.

Andes Mints
Atkinson's Peanut Butter bars
Butterscotch

you can find these in most stores..i find a lot of these at the dollar stores..

on Halloween I will create several sweet items and also pour candies in the Halloween candy gift bags....it's fun for me and something I enjoy taking the time to create..People really enjoy it and always are excited to get candy gift bags!..who wouldn't be!

julie


No comments:

Post a Comment