Tuesday, October 20, 2015

hillbilly BS...as usual......

Had to take my Grandma to town for business she needed to tend to with farming.

First thing she told me when I got there was that her and my Grandpa both had nightmares about scarey snakes chasing them!..I thought that was weird because I had the same dream 2 years ago over and over!...weird....It scared them! and then she said my Grandpa woke up and was saying that a man was asking him about his banking business outside at night!.....This is weird...it worries me!

she also told me that on sunday my (hillbilly wealthy cousin's prostitute wife) stopped by the house with him and my sorry piece of crap uncle and wanted to use the brush hog to use on their land back west of there...She said that cousin's wife was very rude and hateful and she was very hateful behaving to  my Grandma...She said all of the sudden she says to my Grandma very hateful: " Does Julie have a job?!!"....and my Grandma said...she helps me all the time!...it made my Grandma mad how hateful and rude she was and she couldn't figure out why she asked her something like that and was so damn rude...

It seems as though this wife of my stupid cousin has been a trafficking prostitute and she's pregnant again for the 2nd time....with another big headed baby she doesn't care about!...haha!..Good people have told me all about her, to stay away from her/them, and she's not a good person at all..just like uncle and cousin..she's bad, they're bad....weirdos!..she has always been tacky and hateful to me and shopped/dressed in only the BEST expensive of everything expensive so I don't know why I upset her?...I haven't even seen or talked to that bitch in years!....

I do not know why I had to be born into this stupid bunch of idiots on all sides of my family..the same type of people!.....everyday I ask myself why?...life has never been good for me...they have all always hated me no matter how much I try to be kind and nice to them...and I have had my feelings hurt everytime I have to see them or be near them for years...that's why I stopped caring about a lot of things a very looong time ago....

you get treated like shit enough in life and you stop caring about being nice and kind to the people who treat you this way....who cares what that trafficking whore thinks about me?...I don't...I just laugh....I've been through this tacky rude mean hateful shit my whole damn life so I just keep laughing..i don't have the problem they all have the problem!...LOL! they're so damn idiotic and weird.

anyway, when we got to the farm business office all these nasty looking women were running through the office and talking about my Grandma walking in for help tending with her farm insurance and I could hear them all talking about my piece of shit uncle.They were saying" WE need to call him! He needs to know about this! He always is the one who does this! Is it ok? Do you think he will think this is ok?" Oh it was annoying..i could tell how nasty and nosey those women were...they were all about talking to my crappy uncle...It made my Grandma VERY ANGRY...she heard them whispering and being tacky.....so he's up to something with her business again.....never fails with him..it angers him when we help her with anything! he's a moron..loser.

some people followed us all over town staring at us yesterday(you could tell something was going on) Grandma had to go to several places for other things she needed to tend to...in recent years all kinds of weird looking people have been following us to restaurants and sitting there at nearby tables running their mouths off at us and it's always something about money, or something about my hillbilly family's BS..their names are always mentioned loudly and then they stare at us...run their mouths off...it is so stressful and annoying.....hillbilly family's people..*eyeroll*...all these idiot people have done for years is follow us and run their mouths off at us.....

I'm figuring all that out more and more...I find out lots of information from dumb asses sitting around high and running their mouths off about everything and my piece of shit uncle is one of them....and the other nasty hillbilly kinfolks..

they're all high dumbasses....LOL!...they run their mouths off and tell everything!..HAHA!!!...I just listen to them and laugh to myself...they get mad and high and tell everything!...lol....if you want to figure something out just listen to them....

but anyway that's just another shitty day in my everyday life....

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment