Friday, October 9, 2015

working / tired....as usual..

It has been very HOT....Isn't this month supposed to be cooler?!...I wish it was cooler and raining.

I'm very tired.

Hillbilly neighbors----On the way to my Grandparents I had to drive north of my house by that crazy neighbor's house and they are always yelling and being loud, traffic all the time, all over the road all night long I hear them racing vehicles, and that poor white donkey that has to live there escaped yesterday and was in our pasture so the poor guy can stay here...he's very stressed I can tell and hungry....*sad face*

then onto the corner (where the sunflower trees are..lol.), some people have moved into those trailers, placed a new old run down trailer there, old cars, and they have got junk scattered everywhere and now it is cleaned up, then they added more, but what they have done is they have spray painted a tree on that place hot pink with spray paint!...it is awful to spray paint on nature!!!......I am so damn tired of these hillbillies, they drive by the house at night yelling: "I hate you Bitch! and F*** You! I will make a whore out of you!"...sick of it and annoyed...can't sleep for all the yelling and fighting I hear when they drive past...it's women and men I hear..Goofball barks all night....I'm sleepy and can't sleep!.... they prowl all up and down the road all hours it worries me, they stare all the time too...weirdos.

sick of all this BS.

Had to run some errands for my Grandparents yesterday they have the flu and needed a few items to battle the flu side effects(doctor recommended the items)

I purchased:Tissues, Cough Drops, Acetaminophen(generic Tylenol works just as good!), Chicken Noodle Soup--(I like this for flu too)

But my Grandparents wanted a take home fast food order from a restaurant chain called Chicken Express...so I got them both orders....Then I purchased a quick lunch for me at Taco Bell..i just got a fresh Cantina Chicken Salad....it was good...I always like salads.

Making Salads at home----I like to prepare fresh salads at home as well all the time...It is always very important to have a lot of green vegetables on your plate with meals daily...some people call this a Chef's salad...it's good. Wash everything first! Drain water from all cans.Store leftovers in containers/placed in refrigerator for another salad/another day!......I purchase lettuce and I shred that in a bowl, I add a few baby carrots, a quarter of a can black olives halves/quartered, Garbanzo beans/kidney beans a few, a quarter of a can I alternate those 2 (one day this one, another day that one)-- a little sprinkling of onion/cheese shreds, tomatoes-diced, or parmesan cheese works too, and I sometimes add a little tuna fish chunks from a can/drained to that, or fully cooked chicken/beef....fresh mushrooms....croutons also..then I cover it with one dressing---Some of my favorite salad dressings to purchase are---Hidden Valley Ranch, Italian Vinaigrette, Balsamic Vinegar/Olive Oil dressing, French, Chipotle, Strawberry Vinaigrette...

anyway enough about salad creations...haha!

Slush Puppy time!---I purchased an icy, cold Slush Puppy yesterday at the convenience store after purchasing fuel.to take home with my lunch....It has been quite a while since I have drank a Slush Puppy!...When I was younger at an old local run down grocery store there was a Slush Puppy machine right by the front door..It had all colors of Slush Puppy syrup and it was a rather nice machine...Only thing was, the owner was the one who had to create it and he was a nasty mean hateful grouch with everyone..he couldn't run a store at all..very unclean(he let groceries rot on the shelves) icky!..it got shutdown..haha......BUT anyway, I still enjoy a Slush Puppy when I can find one in other local places...

Also I had to purchase a few molasses tubs for the cows..these tubs are expensive and heavy!..the brand is called Feed in a Drum...the cows like it good...they clean those tubs up!...it doesn't take them very long...At the feed store, they have to use a forklift to place them into the back of the pickup truck bed...very, very, heavy!

I have to run errands alone for Grandparents a while because they have the flu and can't go...

I just wish it would get cold outside and rain..it's too hot for it to be fall/autumn season!!!...the land is getting dry and the ponds/creeks need more water....maybe they should seed the clouds to make it rain!...

oh well...



No comments:

Post a Comment