Friday, October 16, 2015

welders and welding.....

My ears are ringing this morning..must be sinus pressure! or weather...

Still working in the wheat fields-----I need ice cubes in all my drinks in the heat outdoors...Ice cubes are always nice and so are coolers to store/carry your drinks in when working outdoors...I am very happy I have a good Igloo cooler...It is a small one and I fill it to almost the top of the cooler with ice cubes and bury my bottles of Gatorade, PowerAde, water, in the ice cubes....nice.

It is so very nice to have the icy cool bottles of those to drink on while working in the fields!...It was very hot again yesterday...and carrying the Igloo cooler filled with those bottles of drinks and all the icy cubes to keep it cool are nice!...

Purchased more sacks of wheat seed and had to go to town to get them...Completed a field.Tired.More to work on today.Maybe we will get done with all wheat planting today?..I like listening to the radios in the feed truck or the tractor while working and i listen to many different types of music...I enjoy it...music helps me with working...AM/FM radio I listen to both...

I got more grease on my hands yesterday and my Grandpa had a bar of soap I think it was called Lava, it really got rid of the grease/oil on my hands.

I was thinking how much we need welders and the ability to weld---restore metals/irons..I have welded before....i liked it...I was able to help work on metal gates to the pasture.There are so many things you can restore/rebuild, and create...help keep equipment running when it breaks down..things that are iron/metal can be broken or damaged badly so we always need many more welders and they need equipment to weld...It is a nice trade to learn and to have those welders nearby is always something good! When metals/irons need to be melted to create something---a good welder/equipment is always needed!

the equipment that welders need, has to be up to date and work properly, and clean....You can have many dangerous accidents without properly functioning equipment and we need that and some more welders!....

in welding you need:

Arc Welders, Mig & Flux Welders, Tig & Arc Welders, Oxygen Acetylene Welders
Plasma Cutters
Soldering
Spot Welders
Plastic Welders
Accessories
Welding Helmets
Welding Wire and Electrodes
Portable Torch Kit
Oxygen Acetylene cutting torch
safety gear/gloves/goggles

I notice that we need to get a new Dew-eze system on the feed truck...I wish that Dew-eze dealerships were more plentiful nearby! *sad face*...It is a good quality easier way to feed your cattle in the harsh winters! That takes welders/welding!....many more things need to be available nearby..CLOSER! less stress and time consuming if things are readily available to you, ya know?

yesterday a man drove up to the driveway and it was before I left to go to the field to work...He was yelling: " F*** You M****F******!" and then he turned his vehicle to leave my driveway...Then 30 minutes later that nasty hillbilly woman that wore a bikini at hot pink tree corner...walked by my house carrying a backpack...she was messed up and she kept on walking...spooky!..weirdos

anyway, I think it might be windy today...the dust will be everywhere! Back to the wheat fields!

julie









No comments:

Post a Comment