Monday, December 12, 2016

dump of a mall.....lol.

I was able to go shopping today for a few Christmas gifts and I sure didn't find anything that was worth purchasing at the run down local mall.....lol....I haven't even been to the mall in about a year probably and wow! I was surprised at what a dump it was!.....yikes!...I walked through there and I thought: "What in the heck happened to this place?!"......it was that terrible it looked worse than last year!......gag! we deserve better!

Many stores were missing and there wasn't actually anything there worth browsing through!...it had the look of icky creepy nastiness....Very disheveled, not much variety, and unclean looking....many years ago it wasn't that much better, but geeze!...that is embarrassing to our local towns, I think small towns and local cities deserve better shopping than that crap!

It made me mad I drove all that way to shop for Christmas gifts and wasted money on fuel for the drive!....nasty looking old dilapidated run down mall......*eyeroll*

everyday the same old crap everywhere you go.....oh well....

I wish for a nice professional 3 story level mall with actual well known stores that I can find something to wear, purchase, and enjoy!....just stupidity with malls.....nothing is ever right near here it seems....like I said..crap as usual....

I just wish for much better locally for this area--all kinds of businesses & good workers NEEDED!!!, franchises, medical, veterinarians, mechanics, all those, everything!--- good place to live, always been, and always will be my home, but it needs a lot of work!....

that mall just made me mad & sad about Christmas shopping!...😾

sick & tired of just nasty crap all the time with everything here....it doesn't matter what it is or where it is, just same old crappy dumps all the time.....

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment