Wednesday, December 14, 2016

invite others for holiday celebrations....


Just saw the Coke cans at the store...they are Polar Bears & Santas...too cute! I always look forward to those can designs every season...very creative and unique....

I always think about people celebrating every year for all holidays, with meals, and social gatherings.....it is very good for people to be social and I know many people probably don't enjoy those when they have no family and are very depressed every year, due to many other things going on in their lives, every one goes through that sometime! try not to be too depressed, easier said than done right??! haha!...

Since it can be so very depressing for many every holiday, I think it is a good idea to invite all of those people who may be alone during the holidays, have no family, maybe they have just moved here and are kind of shy, IF you know they are kind and are good people, I say we all should get together and laugh, enjoy a meal, and try to be social, kind, friendly always....

IF you're sad and they are sad, I say----Let's just get together celebrate the holidays, laugh, and end those cases of the sads!

I think it is very sad, depressing, and no fun to be alone on the holidays! It is best to just get up out of the chair and go to those holiday celebrations, meet new nice people, accept those invites to good parties where there is no nastiness going on ya know? take  a friend with you!...

Many parties you can get into troubles and mischief so AVOID those that have bad influences going on or who are attending ,always be safe!....make sure before you go what is taking place..


When you are invited to a celebration during the holidays always ask if you need to bring along a dish, snacks, or party gift, if not still offer to bring something with you that is good!

I always wish to have nice holiday celebrations and invite others who may be alone or kinda shy!..I always make very sure they are good kind people who are trustworthy!....

You can send invites in the mail, call them, or IF you see them at town and you know them, say Hello! and invite them then!.....

Christmas and New Years Eve are very fun to me, and I always enjoy them at home, but maybe someday I will be able to see others I know, care about, and trust, and be with them! I miss them all!..and meet new people also, that I haven't met yet!......we could have so much fun and all of our lives will be better when we are all together.....enjoying life!!!...oh, how I wish for that!.....

but anyways,

Life is for being social, bringing unity in a good way, and being kind, responsible, but yet, having fun and laughing more!....

I wish this for everyone all over the world.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment