Sunday, December 4, 2016

fave christmas songs at church....


When I think about Christmas music at church, I always think that there are thousands of Angels in the choir in Heaven singing Christmas songs and playing instruments to create the songs to celebrate!

I know that in the Bible it says that the Angels perform and I know that probably at Christmas time they enjoy singing Christmas songs up there..... :)

Angels are beautiful!

I have favorite traditional Christmas songs I have sang along to with the choir at church...these songs are about the Bible and celebrating for God....

These are just a few I can think of right now---

Joy to The World
Angels We Have Heard on High
O Come All Ye Faithful
Hark The Herald Angels Sing
O Holy Night
Emmanuel
The First Noel

Sing loudly!.....lol.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment