Tuesday, December 27, 2016

video games, crepe maker, sleepy....

Spent today playing video games (Super-Nintendo) still a favorite even though it's considered "Retro" now.....I think it is nice....Super Mario World still challenging...lol...

I think that on other game systems the games Halo, Mario Party--those look very challenging and interesting to play...I enjoy all game systems and games....

Donkey Kong, Jurassic Park,  Ninja Turtles, Kirby, MarioKart are other games I enjoy for the Super Nintendo....many others I know out there to enjoy...

I only played an hour today....I'm too tired.

I haven't been feeling very good lately, still run down/tired and kinda icky feeling since last week....but oh well....I feel so tired I just would enjoy being asleep most the time.....I don't know....

Thinking about the New Year that will be here in a few days...I will be spending New Years Eve at home, probably resting....oh, you know I will have my usual Welch's Sparkling Juice...Non-alcoholic......it is fun to drink in a champagne glass....haha!..just any glass will work...but I laugh at how that is my usual New Years Eve drink.....I just have been too ill and tired for anything but plenty of sleep.....

If well enough I am going to be preparing something good for New Years Eve dinner!..always fun.

I giggle about how most everything is sparkly all the time with me, even the juice.....lol...sparkles are beautiful.

I will be able to prepare crepes more often now much easier....haha...I found a UPS delivered boxed crepe maker on my porch today as a gift from a family member...love it!....looks easier to prepare the crepes with than a regular pan.....crepes with fruit filling, or fresh fruit is good with whipped crème, or Hazelnut Spread with whipped creme.....Breakfast!.....lol...

j.









No comments:

Post a Comment