Wednesday, December 28, 2016

plush animal machine with claw......

Sometimes when I walk into stores of all kinds, I can see those plush animal vending machines with the carrying claw to catch the plush animal toy of your choice....

These machines are fun, and you place your money into the machine to play...you have to press the buttons to control the catching claw interior the machine....

It is very challenging and it does take practice at controlling the catching claw, and focusing in on which plush animal toy you wish to catch and move down to be dropped into the dispenser, then you can have your plush toy....

These are good for children to play and even adults like me!....lol....I always have enjoyed and adored plush animals of all sizes and kinds.....

one day I saw very bright plush animals in the machines and they were very cheerful!...it made me smile at how cheery and brightly color hued they were......

sometimes they have smaller sized plush animals on plastic keychains and I adore these...very cute & fun!.....something good to collect....

the plush animal vending machines are a lot like the small toy vending machines I enjoy for 75cents....I have collected many of these......

The Claw is generally silver and it is controlled by the buttons on the outside of the machine.....just don't give up on being able to catch a plush animal toy with the claw!...I don't know exactly the price of being able to play the machine it may be a dollar $1.00 or more?.....

most times I see a few people crowding near the machines in the stores, and it makes me giggle to see them having so much fun crowded near the machine to get a chance to play....

I have been frustrated playing those darn machines many times..the plush animals are so cute and you don't see many like them in the local stores for purchase.....I get so mad sometimes at the claw in the machine not catching the plush animal I wish for!!!.....haha!...

once I saw, I think it was the TY Beanie Babies in those machines many years ago.....I enjoy those cute TY Beanie Babies and Beanie Boos!...cute as can be!....

ALL kinds of animals & characters are there interior of those plush animal vending machines.....I think they are all very adorable and fun to collect!

I sometimes will see a man carrying a very grand sized plastic sack of the plush animals and he will re-fill the machines and place them neatly in the interior of the machine...I always try to see the ones he is carrying to be placed there as I walk past him.....

oh, these machines are fun!

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment