Sunday, December 11, 2016

peace.....

A person can wish for many good things for this world, and I think the most important would be wishing for PEACE all over the earth always!

We need to think of many ways and the many good ideas that can bring the world peace, everyday of our lives we need to bring goodness....find ways to end illnesses, turmoil, destruction, upsets, addictions, painful mental health issues, abuse, poverty, everything evil & bad needs to go!!!

I always think: " It's time to clean up the world and make it a much better place ", I have always wished for peace on earth even as a child I thought about it! I would stay awake at night hoping and praying for all evil, sickness, sadness to END.

With God many things are possible the Bible says---So I always remember that Bible verse and I know it is one of my favorites to keep in mind daily....With God anything good can and will happen when you continually strive and search for goodness! With many good people wishing for, searching for, working toward goodness and striving to bring peace, I know anything good is possible!

Continually working to end turmoil within our lives is something we should all work toward, try everyday to be more peaceful, and work on our mental health issues so we can end the turmoil/abuse in our lives and our family/friends lives! NO yelling, hitting, any kind of evil nasty abuse, needs to END...

Stop and think about what you are saying or taking part in to everyone you love and adore!...Think first and ask yourself IF what you are about to say or do is evil or nasty!...THINK about it, is that worth losing your family/friends or pets over!!!???...NO! NEVER.

We don't want to ever lose family, pets, friends over stupidity, abuse, or evil...this is awful.....make every day of your life count and every day make The Lord, and your family feel very happy with the way you live and the way you adore & love them!...

Our family, pets, friends are very important and when you have them, we NEVER want to lose them!..you are blessed to have them, take good care of them!....always be peaceful toward them and everyone you know!

Peace is always thought of this time of year, and I know that we need to think about starting off the New Year with a new peaceful attitude, and outlook for life!.....

The dove is a symbol of Peace with the olive branch in it's mouth so I always think of the dove as a sign of peace! that's from the Bible anyway, I think about that always.

I see so much turmoil for many years, my whole life, and I know we need to always strive for finding peace and bringing peace to our earth and our lives, communities, and homes....

Peace is always good and we need more of it everywhere, so always work toward peace..you will be happier and it will only create more goodness continuing on and on....

J.



No comments:

Post a Comment