Tuesday, December 13, 2016

holiday sweets to gift or enjoy......

I have found that many people enjoy gifting sweets  this time of year for the holidays or they place them there in sweet trays at holiday celebrations....Many of these sweets are colorfully decorated and that is always what I enjoy are the shapes & colorful sprinkles or icings...

Many people have diabetes, and there are diabetic sweets there in stores and should be available at all locations and celebrations...Diabetics need to have fun too! You can prepare many diabetic sweets for them and I know of diabetic cook books out there to find and create with.....

Today I saw many people at the stores purchasing holiday snack cakes, brownies, cupcakes, peppermints, and chocolates....I have always enjoyed boxed chocolates many brands, and the snack cakes....

Holiday snack cakes I see that are cute and look good are:

Little Debbie brand--- Christmas Tree Brownies & cakes, Ginger  Breads, Marshmallow Treats

Hostess brand---Christmas cupcakes, Peppermint rolls cakes, marshmallow snowballs

Boxed chocolates can be a different type of gift to give to everyone, you can even wrap these and gift them...My grandma has also gifted these this time of year...

Brands of boxed chocolates I have enjoyed for years are:

Whitman's
Hershey's Pot of Gold Chocolates
Russell Stover chocolates, & Marshmallow Trees & Santas
Elmer Chocolates
Godiva
Ghirardelli
Ferrero Rocher
Zachary

I enjoy Cinnamon Bears also for Christmas and for Valentines Day/My Birthday.....they are chewy and hot!....they have these in many brands available.I have seen Sather's, Zachary, and Sweet's brands...

I like the Ring Pops for the holidays, and I also found Bob's Peppermints that dissolve easily when you enjoy them...they are nice to gift along with the Red Bird peppermints....

Old fashioned Ribbon candy is also a tradition to many this time of year....

I know all i talk about is candy, candy, candy on this blog, lol....i don't have candy all the time....this is just for fun to gift this time of year!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment