Friday, December 2, 2016

the poinsettia......arthritis with cold weather.....


I have been blogging about all of the Holiday items and events I have been seeing take place locally, I enjoy watching everyone gather items for the season and be social to celebrate.....oh, I know it is probably a bore for anyone to read about this stuff!....but who cares anyway!.....lol....

One flower plant that I have been seeing a lot of lately in many different forms is the beautiful Red Poinsettia plant...it is always available for purchase during the Christmas season, and it seems to be most everywhere to decorate with....it is available in artificial flower, or the real live plant that is in a plantar, sometimes these have glitters on them-----just as the artificial one does!

they are however, VERY TOXIC to pets, so it is best to keep the real live Poinsettias AWAY from pets...dangerous for pets!.....IF you keep them, set outdoors on the window ledge or away from pet's reach!....The artificial poinsettias are just like the real, IF your pet ingests a plastic artificial flower, they can become ill just the same!......be very careful with these flowers!

I enjoy seeing these flowers at the church, businesses, offices, nursing care centers, and most usually all over the town...looks nice and cheerful for this season.....they are usually removed after the holiday has passed by, so place into outdoor trash container and keep from children & pets!.....

the weather will be much colder soon they are saying, so I know that a nice warm bath or shower will help me to relax and keep warm...a hot tub would be helpful for arthritis pains...I could go to sleep!..oh well.....I hurt a lot with arthritis in the very cold weather, the heat from the bath or shower helps me to not hurt so bad...silly ribs & hips....*ouch!*

Tylenol/Acetaminophen is all I ever take for pain, I think it is safer and anything else gives me stomach ulcers.....Also those medicated pain creams for painful areas you place onto the skin where the pain is, the Icy Hot, Aspercreme, Tiger Balm, Mineral Ice, and the CapZasin----I enjoy these for painful arthritis areas during the freezing cold weather temps.....they heat up the painful arthritis areas....it helps some with the Tylenol/Acetaminophen....

I enjoy the cold weather, snow, chilly precip, it adds to the fun of the holidays....I enjoy it all...it is nice to watch the snowfall and to create a snowman....

nite!

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment