Saturday, December 3, 2016

local music, Christmas plays......


Locally there are many music events that take place every time during the Christmas holiday....I have always enjoyed attending these at church and I enjoy the local community choir performances when they are performing.....

It just makes the Christmas season more fun I think to take part, attend, watch, listen, and show support to local talent!

They have the church Cantatas and I have performed in those for several years in a row...it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed learning the music and meeting new people!....It was especially very beautiful when we performed with an instrumental ensemble....the music just adds to the beauty of it all....very nice.

I think the orchestra performances during the holidays are so nice and beautiful also....I enjoy those!....they have many songs they perform live....go see those sometime! IF they are local....I wish there were some close by...oh, well...

The churches and maybe even local performance theaters, usually have their own performances of The Nativity and they have music, sets to build, costumes, and narrators---they should already be practicing and ready to perform very soon!....these are old-fashioned and I enjoy attending these and supporting all of the hours the people have donated to create the whole play with!....It is a lot of difficult tedious work often to create a Nativity Play.....I adore these.....they tell the story of Jesus' Birth to Mary & Joseph.....very special to everyone this time of year....

I know many small towns need to have the chance to create these plays, Cantatas, Music Community choirs, invite musicians, performers, vocalists, and find them in town too!.... and those would be wonderful for all small towns to meet, create, work, bring goodness and fun to these small towns, I know they can be boring and icky sometimes, we need more cuteness to small towns with good things to take part in daily, monthly, yearly!

Attend these and support the local performers and enjoy the season! the music is beautiful...

anyways blog, I prepared homemade chicken noodle soup tonight...it was pretty good if I do say so myself!.....ALSO, I like the canned soups well...those like Campbell's Chunky, and Progresso is ok also.....

IF you are ill with the flu, I think the plain broth is best OR  Chicken n Stars!...I always had that one in school whenever I had the flu, that and 7Up, Gatorade(the yellow one) and plain crackers with soup......I'm not ill right now, but I enjoyed preparing that chicken noodle soup..nice on a cold night for supper....I purchased the egg noodles....I have a recipe for those also, but I am sleepy...

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment