Monday, October 30, 2017

Last nite crap, another one.....letter

Tried to break my teeth off early this morning, pulling on my bunny rabbit teeth he yelled, to break my pretty teeth off, they have been doing this to me since school days.......my teeth are bad enough as it is ! Dentist wants $ 800 a tooth.....they use my bottom teeth to pull down my top hard, then grind them !!

Just had my sick Rocky cat pee in a ceramic bucket, they are controlling all my pets waves, the trash up the road.......they pee on everything....now I have to dump all this out and clean it, then they will laugh all nite......they constantly try to hurt, harass, exhaust me........harass me about my Rocky cat being bad sick, his face is very swelled I am afraid he will die....tell all day and nite

Screamed at me all nite, about money, you killed my friends, stevie and Japanese everywhere he says........j.r. + f. H. Kinfolk....M ctrl family bitch ! Estates, my friends, are dead bitch ! F you bitch !????

They all sit right up there north of my house health techs, espionage on my damn life, Japanese or whoever.....they keep saying Steven h, from high school, what is all this....harass all of us, said they killed my grandparents, gave me diabetes, cancer, tumors, hurt my pets, mom, all of us with equipment......I hate all this trash out here ! They need to go, before they hurt me again, threats all nite, screams about hacking, said they ruined my Rocky cats shot I have him 1 c.c pen g.....said they ruined it........I can't get any help to end them or stevie .........

They keep saying they are you guys Mr, so and so said to tell you this, then it's that......impersonating you to me and then my mother at nite talking nasty to her, I told her that is them not you......weirdo creeps !

Saying they are now hacking heater in attic, then the portable fireplace heater in my room, all heaters, hacking house phone, listening then recording to send to others in ctrl.......that illegal ! 

Bank account info hacking, calling cell phones and house phone to hack house, waves, said they are reorganizing to bring more to kill me ??? Said they are agents to spy on me in my waves and home, cars ????.......listen and tell all of them all the time......they follow

Said I need to be raped bitch ! We are up here everywhere bitch !

Japanese and red neck trash.......something about butler family over west houses ??? We own these bitch ain't moving bitch ???!!! Those butler family names from high school yelled ........more craziness.....

Yelling they are breaking in my house to get this old gun my great grandma gave my grandpa R.......they yelled M ctrl gun ! Blue cobalt we are taking that one bitch ! Illegal for you to have it bitch !??????? Annoying more red neck stevie b.s.......and other red neck b.s......as always....

Very nervous about who has my waves, loved ones near me waves, pets waves, I have anxieties for years now afraid I will be hacked again.......upsets me what they will do to me........screams about Jeff Millam + Jacobi bunch nasties ????

We get everything bitch ! You leave get out !

Too much, just to let you know.....

Too much control with the trash owning equipment, they are nuts, insane, burnt up trailer trash with dangerous equipment.......

Controlling my pets waves enough to cause him to pee in a ceramic bucket, in the next room......yeah real funny, they need to drink some......aholes !

This has gotta stop sometime.

I am exhausted again .

Sorry to annoy you.

Oh and Stevie was at rsprings grocery yesterday following me around with k and z he said......yeah right, that was more trash from that east.....Screamed because I didn't know him....

Just need help bad.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment