Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Letter help !

Screaming non stop on my waves today, started picking fights with me this morning about calling Mimi as my brother playing baby crying loudly in the phone as usual said his baby eats apples now, he's coming to her house this weekend, so she tells my mom this, G. Starts doting on Jared, Chelsea, his grandson......becomes agitated, by stevie, hackers satellites......

Stevie screams at me with others all morning all day like long Japanese to Marlow to Duncan about money, he has to go to prison all your goody goody fat ass fault bitch ! Japanese screams about all over east mom and Mimi hearing crickets Loudly again nauseated, and I heard ping ping all day on my waves, screams, harassing about Japanese old man cwfd his son going you don't get estate bitch because you got him ! F her they will rape and kill you bitch ! You and MZ get everything bitch you're fu##ed for what you did to the crtl ! Screaming about Jared baby you have to raise it bitch cia knows you are fat bitch !!! Z is making you raise that baby cwfd Japanese baby he has ! F you bitch !

Stevie and Japanese screaming that they can't make money off Jared when you do this to everyone bitch !!!! We can't sell you drugs leave baby there with you bitch we will kill you bitch you will give us money for him or else f you fat ass !!!

Stevie screaming at all stores at Duncan with Japanese, then screaming that they spit aids in your melted malt at Braums today bitch, it was melted he Said to keep aids alive ?????!!!!!Screaming about Anna, Alison, gcie ! F you bitch f those fat bitches to hell, said Anna and us set them all up ?????? I'm used to the fat remarks and you're a lez remarks I'm not gay, and I know that for the truth !!! Call me that because I'm not married and have never slept with anyone, no babies ! I know all the nasty filthy remarks, cat calls because I won't let them rape my ass they screamed !!!! I know I've had enough on my waves with all them, this, over east everywhere......

Told me today that my family T and J, are mad at me about some money or something, they had to get rid of them today bitch !!! F them ! After our money, MZ think he gets our money too bitch !!!! F you F him !

Said the woman who was trafficking us by my mimis house was kin to me, tried to trafficking us three months ago ???? Said she was R family and the R family all mad at me over that ??????!!! Weirdo bitch.

Stevie needs to be controlled strictly if I have to keep talking to him !!!!!!!!!!! He needs to stop all this non stop screaming, saying s + l. h, A, their mom and aunt are dead !!!! F them, blames Davec, T, J, B, all my family over there for something.........he keeps hacking all our minds over here, more and more dangerous minded, filthy, crying about Morgan, money, what he did to himself or whatever I know nothing about !!!! and tonite had G. Screaming at me and my mom about Jared not being himself, this baby,  Said we were lez because we are on drugs crazy !!! Not true !!!, plotting something on him ??????!!! We are going to be admitted to insane asylum !!! He said he's calling lroy for back up calling cops, everybody knows you two are mental !!! He's hacked or in dementia stage I don't know but I need help right now !!! This hacking and him are escalating out of control, dangerous !!! He got mad had a fist ready to hit my face !!!!!!! I wasn't saying anything and he snapped called me trash dragging me into this insanity in his mind, said I was sorry as hell and my mom was too ! I'm ready to leave, I've got nobody to call for help or anything, it's upsetting I'm tired of too many years of this hollering addict crap, blaming, accusing, he's got the money in this house bitch !!!  He said I need admitted to the insane asylum and he can have that done !!! Stevie said this is called the push by the crtl, kick your ass out and make whore out of you using brain wave controlled, and your bitch mother !!! You get everything bitch f you, your mom, MZ....!!! F your grandma to bitch they killed the other grandparents to get money !!!?????????????

Screaming about pictures of me on internet as baby child naked and in shower they spied from attic took pictures of me ?????!!!!! When I was little I remember people driving around back yard taking my pictures outside and leaving, or parking down the road, I know my family T, took care of us back then because when I got older, all these people got closer, and much worse, I love everyone who has kept me safe !!!! Wish I could tell you all thank you in person !!!

Then stevie screaming about cousin j family k and M, my grandparents, my cats, dogs, Z,  S and L, H. Screaming about Christy p house sluts, moving more sluts across from Lynn Alxnder house ?????! So you can't have your estate bitch, something about jazzyhorse Freeman house up north being Japanese satanic to kill you ??????!!!!!

I don't know what's up with my stupid brother masks, fake show, and this weird baby, peds they screamed ?????? but they are angry, trying to get to me using all this, to hurt us, cause hacks, every week, I just need peace, this turned off, hopefully you understand, I have been through too much over my family's stupid evil choices, just very tired, need a lot of help ! Please come and get me outta here !!! I know G needs to be controlled by only good people sat........help .
 Tired of battling alone.
j.




No comments:

Post a Comment