Saturday, June 1, 2019

Magnets !!!!!

I have been cleaning much at home as I always do, I know that I always wish to be tidy !!! I enjoy painting as well, so I find often mini painting projects to work on.....I prefer those small craft items during summer months.......

I enjoy a variety of these small craft items to paint on, and craft with !!!!! The last one I worked on was painting those magnets, you paint yourself then place onto the ice box........These are fun for you and everyone to work on, I paint them colorful, and add glitter paints as well !!! Plenty shapes to these.....not much cost to them either, find at most craft stores, hobby lobby, Michaels, Joanns, on the internet too !!! Wal-Mart may have them !!!!

Magnets I find very cutie, colorful, inspirational messages, silly, funny, beautiful.......I tend to prefer these onto the ice box, others may prefer placing them onto other metal surfaces........at home, interior the home, IF you wish, BUT ice box best place I think...

The already decorated, themed magnets are a variety, very unique, some may gift to others, collect, or purchase for yourself.......holidays, celebrations, birthdays, animals, ALL shapes !!!! Also cowboy, cowgirl magnets as well !!!! Adore !!!! The magnets with sayings are quite silly, inspirational, religious, or funny, variety of those as well.......colorful, glitter, plain, variety themes, shapes, sizes, quantity.......

Use to affix important memo to ice box, or just to adorn the ice box with magnets for something neato is wonderful as well !!! Find on the internet, Wal-Mart may have them already created too !!!

I wish to find more locally available of the pretty magnets, traditional adornments for the kitchen everywhere.......NOT boring !!!!

Adore !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment