Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Letter more screaming...

Stevie screaming blaming me over Monet N family Japanese screaming about my mom dead in hell you go too bitch to hell God told Msn's you don't believe in him enough you descend bitch dying of endocrine cancer I gave you hog !!! Dying they will not help you Alan t involved against you he's crook over east I 35 !!!! They know you die soon will not help you bitch !!!!

Exhausted. Sick with cold flu allergy infection.....tired.

He's been screaming about money rush grocery dollar General, says he wiped aids Hiv on everything in store because I go there to shop.....sicko filth !!!! Upsetting..

Then he's blaming me for its over Ada crtl east I 35 !!! Your mom is killing people over east bitch !!! She's alive F her to hell bitch !!!

Threats non stop to shove infection into my brain, glands lungs ears....tonight....him and Japanese screaming they own bshaw dump north of me and we DO NOT leave bitch we are in control !!! You go bitch !!!! Dead dying endocrine bitch fat ass !!! We put boards around house it's ours we stay you go hog !!! We are in power !!!! Dying bitch !!!!!

Blaming David and Indiana boys, then James w, j Jones, Steven lu Z Kenz !!!! F them they went dead fakes NO health tech hoss !!! I put cancer on you and your mom years killed you off hog !!!

Now he's saying all day G needs to cry today and now this evening HE is crying about my mom her grave tombstone and her bday !!!!! More his hacking waves, why's this allowed.....

Screaming MZ dead 20 + years old man hit him !!! Upsetting.

Then he's blaming me about Dillngr YOU and Megan get EVERYTHING bitch kill you rape traffick kidnap you for estates bitch fat asses !!! Then says he killed Megan today all them dead your precious J family seashore !!! Kent he's an a hole !!! F him F Alan's old balls !!! Screaming Alan thinks he's so fing smart F him !!! 

Screaming today he put diesel in a car or something and was screaming at me YOU caused this bitch I have to talk to you fat ass !! Won't shut up, screaming blaming me screaming about Hiv aids endocrine cancer !!!!

Screaming about fame money or whatever ????? Pam a R family dead dead bill Japanese over F him !!!! Cwfd got hit F them bitch !!!????? Whatever with this....

Screaming about Elena timbo sister  played my mom died as her ????? Her kids fake in mask as me saying she's my daughter over east Japanese ???? NOT my kids !!! I NEVER have even had sex !!!! How do I have kids ??? I DO NOT dumb asses !!! Screaming she gets mm estate and Dillngr money items ????? Bwahaha so tired of these tards impersonating me online and abroad......

Eye roll. Sick of idiots. My life is so shifty....always has Benn now I know why.......hmm......nobody cares about me anyway.....oh well.....hi Megan !!!! I miss ya !!! If I had a sister I'd choose you !!!

THANK YOU health techs for helping me last night !!! I love ya ALL......nice ones.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment