Monday, June 6, 2016

australia....

Saw something in a book yesterday about the country Australia...

I have always enjoyed picture books with animal photographs in the wild, and it had pictures of the animals there in Australia....

The Koala Bear has always been a very unique bear to me, and I think they are very tough to climb those trees and hold on! I think they are beautiful animals...

Kangaroos are so very fun to watch on tv when they are boxing!...I think it is very interesting that they have their babies in a pouch near their tummy.....I like how they hop and run!

Wallabies are funny, and I know they probably like to get into mischief!...haha!...I don't know what we would do about them if they were here, they might chase the cattle!

Kookaburra--This bird looks like he's ready to fight all the time in the pictures I have seen, he's a mad hopping little bird!...he's ready to fight and kick some butts all the time!...lol...

That's just a few of the Australian wildlife that I have seen in books and online funny videos...I know that Australia is a desert-like climate and boy, do we know about that kind of weather here!...The people of Australia are very tough cowboys and cowgirls, and I know some of them have lived here before and they like the rodeos!...I suppose they have rodeos there also...

Aboriginal people that dwell there in Australia have to be very tough also and they have a very interesting culture...and everyone respects them also!....I know they have many traditions and they enjoy living a peaceful life! That is good!

I would someday like to visit Australia and see how interesting the country is and how good the people are there, they are very tough people, and I admire that about them all! it takes many hours on a plane to get there I have heard people say!....

I have always wondered what it must be like to fly that far in a plane....oh wow...

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment