Thursday, June 23, 2016

cartoons i have seen.....

It has been very, very hot outdoors...I have found that taking a nice cool bath or shower in the evenings before I go to sleep helps.....I have been enjoying a small bowl of peaches together with a tablespoon of cottage cheese as a snack some evenings also....a more summery type snack...

Thinking about cartoons I have watched throughout the years...I enjoy animation, all the creativity it takes to make these cartoons come to life...very interesting process....

I'll name the cartoons I have enjoyed---
Aristocats
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Rapunzel
Frozen
Lady and the Tramp
Snow White
Bambi
All Dogs go to Heaven
The Land Before Time
101 Dalmations
Rio
Ice Age
Happy Feet
Peanuts
Pink Panther
Smurfs
The Jetsons
Looney Tunes
Bugs Bunny
Speedy Gonzales
Tweety
Daffy Duck
Roadrunner
Porky Pig
FogHorn Leghorn & Chicken hawk
Dumbo
Tom & Jerry
Charlotte's Web
Tiny Toons
Duck Tales
Tale Spin
Scooby Doo!
The Jungle Book
The Fox and the Hound
Bernstein Bears
Muppet Babies
Legend of the Guardians
Winnie the Pooh and Friends
Inspector Gadget
Snorks
Wuzzles
An American Tail: Fievel Goes West
Aladdin
Rainbow Brite
Mickey Mouse and Friends
The Princess and the Frog
The Lion King
Roger Rabbit
Fantasia
Mulan
My Little Pony
Flintstones
ThunderCats
Garfield
The Gummi Bears
CareBears
Ninja Turtles
Space ghost
Shera/He-man
Shirt Tales
The Simpsons
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Strawberry Shortcake
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Pokémon
GI Joe
Curious George
Toy Story
Mr.T
PopEye

That's just a few I have seen throughout the years!....lol

julie







No comments:

Post a Comment