Monday, June 27, 2016

balloons.....

I have seen the Americana Balloon Bouquet they are creating at Dollar Tree....It is very neat...They have several balloons in red, white/silver stars/blue , and balloons in the Stars & Stripes!....they are helium filled foil balloons, and they attach them to a weight that is foil wrapped in those colors....VERY affordable....

I will probably be purchasing one for the 4th next week...I enjoy celebrating events with balloons that are helium filled, also Mylar balloons they have in many other stores....

Balloons at the Dollar Stores are just as good too!

They are good for many different events...They are a nice gift also....and very affordable at the Dollar Tree.....just as beautiful and fun! 

I saw the picture of the Americana Balloon Bouquet and I thought Oh, how beautiful! I think I will gift one to my Grandparents, and then have one at home for next week...

anyway, I purchased a Glow in the dark Hand Glove at the Dollar Tree that is patriotic, I will wear it while I watch the fireworks go off at night....It was something unique that glows in the dark...you have to press on the hand glove in certain areas to activate the glow in the dark serum....lol....oh well gotta have fun sometimes!

julie










No comments:

Post a Comment