Thursday, June 30, 2016

painting pasture gates....

Just had breakfast this morning...I had Eggos and Blackburn's waffle syrup, with a glass of milk...I enjoy those, have for many years....Eggos are good for a quick in a hurry breakfast I think...

Some hillbilly woman had a wreck up the road the other day, and rolled her car!..she was high as hell...I get so damn tired of these nasty women messed up driving all over everywhere and wanting someone to feel sorry for them!...sick of it!..Get off drugs nasty bitch!.. stay away from me!..I just hate stupid people....annoying!

Painted the iron/metal pasture gates a few weeks ago...I have a smaller gate area I need to paint...I like to use Rust-Oleum paint for painting anything metal-iron outdoors...It is good in many colors....I just purchase a few buckets and paint away the early mornings....

The gates are all iron and iron will rust!...so it is best to paint them with a good paint like the Rust-Oleum...I just painted them white...all those hillbillies were all yelling: "She painted her gates white! She's corrupt!"...*eyeroll*....I thought how stupid is that BS?!..they're so ignorant!...they can come up with some of the stupidest BS to think of to lie/yell about!!!.I CANNOT stand those losers!....IT does not matter if a farmer/rancher paints their gates white!!!..It  means nothing! White Pasture gates/entryways are just the brightest!....Oh, these idiots!!!......*eyeroll*

There may be other more affordable iron/metal primers/paints out there and I know they are just as good...all we ever use is this one...

Welding is something that we definitely need locally for farming/ranching/farm vehicles/barn/fences/gates...so many times we need Welders and Welding....I know they all use ARCO welding supplies and I know how important it is they have that available....they just don't seem to have enough welding supplies locally nearby....it can get pricey when they have to search to find supplies...ARCO is good....we had to have these pasture gates welded years ago....

I know that the 4th of July parades are probably going to be in a few days...Always take a bottle of water, because it will be very hot outdoors...They have so many different ways to participate in the parade, floats, driving antique cars, riding bicycles, driving ATV's, walking, marching bands...have fun and be cautious at the parades, don't block anyone's view of the parade, be courteous....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment