Friday, June 24, 2016

firework stands now open !.......

I know that the Firework stands/superstores are now open locally!

Today I am going to purchase the Fireworks I wish to have for 4th of July...to celebrate with!...I have always enjoyed purchasing Fireworks to celebrate with...it is tradition!

I am patriotic and I know why I need to get out there and celebrate the 4th of July, because my Grandpa was in the army and my whole life he has always talked to me about why we all should remember that we are free here in the USA....Because so many people have fought for us to be free and many sadly lost their lives in these battles.....

He always says that we need to appreciate our freedom and NEVER take it for granted, always remember the whole reason why you are free is because of those brave people....

I DO NOT like traitors to my country...too many times I have heard people I have known run their mouths off about it, and talk about how they hate being American...they support another blah blah country and so on!....It makes me very angry when those people running their smart ass mouths off are corrupt and into very bad things that are ruining the country and people's lives!!!....they don't appreciate a damn thing and shouldn't even be here when they run their mouths off and whine/ruin/complain all the time!!!

anyways,

there are many fireworks that celebrate for the veterans/soldiers that are very traditional, the tanks, parachutes, cannons, artillery shells these are to celebrate the military....



I enjoy the colorful bright fireworks that are way high into the night sky....so beautiful!

I will purchase as many fireworks as I can afford today, I have saved some money back....I will choose a variety of different colorful ones and some small traditional ones like tanks and parachutes...this is always fun to me! I enjoy going to a local superstore and choosing them, traditional small town firework stands are good also..stop by and choose a few if you wish...all different prices, the smaller traditional ones are sometimes more affordable.....

I have seen in many chain stores they have Fireworks in packages with different types of fireworks in them--all prices,----those may be more affordable and accessible for many people....

I just have to hope that the weather is not too dry and I will be able to use the fireworks, maybe it will rain a few days before then...that would be good!...I am just going to purchase the fireworks earlier this year...4th of July is still a week or so away....

I already have my 4th of July ribbons/decorations up....

BE CAREFUL WITH FIREWORKS!
I use extended lighters..Scripto, Bic, are a few brands..there are probably more affordable brands available out there.....I found a few one time for $2/an extended lighter....but use whatever you can!

Purchasing punks and burning the ends of them to light your fireworks with are good to have...Just ALWAYS choose an adult or two to be the chosen fireworks lighter...It can be very dangerous lighting fireworks...never stand over them, light and run away, then watch them....NEVER be too close to fireworks...keep them away from rooftops on homes and from hay bales, anything that will burn!

when you hold the Sparklers always keep them away from your face and hold them with your arms extended AWAY from your body!..they are beautiful but they will burn you or harm your eyes, face, everywhere.....

Many times you cannot have fireworks in town and you will have to attend a fireworks display in your town/city...so just go out there and enjoy the fireworks showings at night locally with your friends/family! Just as fun! IF you wish to.

going to purchase those today and probably have to go shop some for household items....it will be another hot day today....

julie




No comments:

Post a Comment