Friday, June 17, 2016

stressful, annoying people in your life....

Often there is no way to escape annoying people in your life....They may be relatives, neighbors, acquaintances you see everyday in town, people you work with...

Whoever these idiots are, they may be--
 controlling, mean, spiteful, jealous over everything, hate you for no reason, resent you, ruin things in life for you, make up false stories about you, talk about you behind your back, pretend to be kind to you, run their mouth off about everything you do, be very critical and judge you, abuse you mentally and physically....make fun of you.

I know all about being treated this way by many idiots in my life for many years..All I have ever been is very kind to these people and I have always been very cautious, I have always known something wasn't right with many people in nearby towns, and then there's the fact that all my hillbilly relatives all hated me also, AND it has all been because I am a good person, not involved in their nastiness and I never will be...they're sick/nasty!

I don't care what anybody thinks about me, makes fun of me about, how they criticize me....*yawn*...I have always laughed at all of them and AVOIDED them...nobody could ever leave me alone when they were ALL involved in nastiness, and all they have ever done is go all over everywhere harassing me, ruining things for me, trying to endanger my life, running their stupid mouth off at me, and be right out mean to my face.....

I just have laughed, sure, early on in life I occasionally got my feelings hurt, but I learned that I don't care what a bunch of trashy nasty people think about me!....haha! I DO NOT have feelings about what nasty trash thinks about me, I just can't have feelings about what someone trashy thinks about me!....lol.....I just can't....I don't care who the hell they are, if they are people of power or just people without much, they don't like me?...I don't care...

hillbilly trash are in many forms they can be very wealthy, or no money! still trash when they are involved in nastiness/corruption/evil..i don't give a damn what they think about me!...lol....*eyeroll*

They try to ruin everybody else's lives and THEN they ruin their own lives!!! and I just laugh...haha!

Whenever you have as many hillbilly idiots in your life as I have had to, it is often difficult to avoid them because of being related to them, working near them, attending schools where they are---they're just everywhere!.....SO I have had to learn how to AVOID them, hide from them so I wouldn't have to talk to them, stay away from family gatherings, AVOID phone calls, avoid stores, avoid towns, and just laugh as they all ruined their lives, I played them all!....

A person who is faced with so many idiots who go everywhere harassing them, ruining things for them, making fun of them, making up false stories about them, endangering a person's life needs to rid their life of these stressful annoying people!...

Stay away from these annoying idiots, end friendships/end family togetherness, don't call them, don't answer the phone to them, drop all connections with these people...do not listen to any of their BS!...It is possible to live your life without these losers! They only try to take you down with them when they are involved in nastiness, they try to ruin your life because they have ruined their own....I don't care IF i grew up with them, am related to them, knew them previously or whatever! I don't like these people!

When they are that disgusting to be involved in awful corruption or terrible nastiness they are expelled from my life! I am done with those idiots in 5 seconds! Hit the road and get out of my life!..I totally turn my back on them I don't care who the hell they are!....

I cannot stand any of those people!....they're annoying, stressful, and embarrassing to be seen with or related to!....this bunch I unfortunately am related to is one of the most nasty, disgusting, horrible hillbilly families in the world!...embarrassing trash! them and all of their cronies!

I have avoided them my whole life, they're difficult to keep away from you...Too many of these local people are their cronies and it has been so damn annoying, dangerous, and stressful---they're all nasty idiots! I hate all of them and I laugh at their misfortunes!....When you are awful to someone, it will happen right back to you in life....ten times worse...so always laugh at those who are mean, ruin things for you, take things from you, lie about you, make fun of you....lol..they all get what they deserve eventually!

Just laugh at them and go on with your life, DO NOT care what any snobby b*tch or bastard thinks about you....laugh at them and walk away...

Try to always rid your life of nasty, jealous, spiteful people, I have known too many, END your relationships, it may be upsetting to you but walk away, they'll try to convince you to come back to them/be friends with them just so they can tell you more BS lies to make you let them back into your life, JUST so they can corrupt your life, control you, ruin things, make fun of you, make up lies about you, keep their nose in your business..nosey!..it's all about jealousy, severe mental illness, drug addictions, corruption....

Too much stress, and annoying BS with those people, so I always stay away from them! You cannot have a good life with those idiots in your life....always be cautious of others..if they annoy you or are up to something terrible watch for it, and immediately play them, leave and never be near them again....

Expelling these nasty people from your life will give you a much better life and it feels like freedom!

oh, I just laugh at all of them...

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment