Saturday, June 25, 2016

lemonade, adult coloring book, and coloring pencils....lol...

I was able to purchase fireworks yesterday and enjoy a cool, old-fashioned lemonade from Sonic...It was very nice and it tasted homemade!....They have many different kinds of lemonades there this summer!



Lemonade is always a favorite refreshment of mine...my Grandma has always created a nice, cool, homemade pitcher of it during summer...always nice after working in the fields....

I enjoy both the yellow and the pink lemonades....You can create your own like this:

Lemonade

2 cups of Lemon juice (about eight lemons)
6 cups of water
1 cup of sugar

Combine all ingredients in 2 quart pitcher and mix until sugar dissolves. Serve over ice. yields eight servings....There is a recipe that uses honey in place of sugar...but this is just a recipe I found.

OR

You can also purchase those lemonade mixes that you just add water to...I purchase Country Time and Great Value....I also enjoy the strawberry/lemonade....

Thelma's Lemonade in the convenience stores is always good when you can find it there...I like it icy cold in the summer when I can find a machine....


I was able to purchase another Adult Coloring Book and I found one that is created by the brand Cra-Z-Art...it is titled Timeless Creations, found at Walmart...I like the pictures....

Purchasing an Adult coloring book is always fun, I like to browse through the different ones and every time I go to a store I look at all of the coloring pencils...They have many brands to choose from. I use any good pack of them that is very affordable with many of the pencils/different color hues....Cra-Z-Art, Timeless Creations, Rose Art, Crayola, I use these coloring pencils...I have also saved money and purchased the brand Sargent Art...

I wish that I could find a good, durable, affordable coloring pencil sharpener that works nicely!....

The craft stores I enjoy, Hobby Lobby and Jo-Ann's, also have the coloring pencils and Adult coloring books for purchase..all prices....some may be too expensive....but I like to browse the coloring books/coloring pencils in those stores anyway....

It is stress relief to just set down at the table and color in the coloring books, and during the hot weather under the air conditioner/and the oscillating fans!....drink some Lemonade and color!....lol...

many people like to color in these Adult coloring books with markers, gel pens, regular ink pens, and I enjoy those too sometimes....but I always go back to the coloring pencils....

my toes have been itching ever since we mowed the lawn last week and I have itched them terribly!...I wash and wash them, sometimes in a bleachy water in the bath tub..still itching!...So I purchased a  spray for Athlete's Foot to spray on my toes...I placed my foot over the bath tub after drying them and sprayed then let it dry...I purchased Tinactin...they also say that Lotrimin is good...they have sprays or creams, powders to place on your feet/toes...washing my feet is something I do daily after being outdoors in my flip-flops....these itchy toes are awful!...I think it is allergies....

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment