Wednesday, June 1, 2016

insurance companies....

I drove past an insurance company yesterday and I was wondering about how well they are on car insurance and IF maybe they are more affordable?

Car, home/farm, health, life all need to be insured incase something awful happens to them, you will have a plan...Sometimes insurances are very pricey and it is often difficult to find a plan that works well for you....

HEALTH INSURANCE
Health insurance is something I haven't had for a very long time, the company I was using was becoming way too expensive and I could no longer afford it...I'm very skeptical about the health plans that they talk about on tv and I have trouble determining what is going on with those, I have checked into them but I still don't qualify for any of them and it is still pricey when you just work on a farm, I know many others do not have health insurance I have heard....maybe someday I can find a good health insurance...it is confusing, stressful to understand many of them when you do not qualify....

TOO EXPENSIVE MEDICINES
Pharmaceutical companies are just skyrocketing their medicine prices and I don't understand why they have to be so expensive!?! Even the generics cost a lot with no health insurance so I have to save money back incase I become ill....ER visit I had 10 years ago whenever I had bad kidney infection cost $1,000's of dollars...I won't be able to go there again...hope I never have to go back..no problems! BUT anyways I think medicines are way to unaffordable and need to be good but able to purchase, I know they run enough of their stupid commercials on the tv to make them plenty of money...those medicine commercials are annoying! too many of them geeze!..I like commercials/advertisements about other things...I like them funny too!

FARM-HOME AND LIFE INSURANCE
I know that Farm insurance/crop insurance is needed for farmers everywhere with all the weather we have here, crops are often destroyed and you lose money on your crop, so I know that happens many times to people...and you have to insure you farm as a whole, incase of hardships/weather....it sometimes is a gamble farming and you need to always have your farm insured for many reasons, and keep saving money...

I know locally many people need to have farm insurance due to the bad weather and I know it is expensive also, but you have to keep trying to save money for that and plant crops as you are supposed to at the right time...

Having a life insurance policy is something that families all need incase of terrible upsetting times, I know that many times insurance companies can be corrupt and the people seeking life insurance policies for others can be corrupt and they need to be watched and monitored for that...Corrupt people sometimes have money in these companies and they go everywhere telling people to join this or that name insurance company while secretly they know people who work there OR they own the insurance company, so they will have their hand in the crooked money jar, and spy on other's insurance/money business THEN go after them to make problems for them , get them into bad things and sometimes take their lives...This is also another corruption that my hillbilly family has been into...and laughed/bragged about loudly...making threats.

The hillbilly kinfolks would brag loudly and boastfully that they had money in an insurance company and they knew so and so who worked there: "WE can find out anybody's business we want to, I know this man/woman over here is worth blah blah dollars and I am going to own EVERYTHING they have got soon, they got that life insurance policy they said!" and it was because they were in with or owned/had money in the crooked insurance company and their people worked there!

They always have to have a very wealthy spouse and they seek out to marry very wealthy, because they only are after their money....They make very sure that the person they are going to marry has a lot of money and they go after them, charm them, fool them into thinking they really love them...*eyeroll* marriage is a revolving door for that bunch, here today, dead tomorrow.....sad but true.....This is men and women family members in my family that have done this to others by turning on the charm to marry wealthy unsuspecting people...with big life insurance policies...They made very sure they took out those and they would brag and brag about how they were marrying wealthy and they would take everything the stupid spouse had, they would beat/abuse them, talk nasty about them, hurt them terribly, cheat on them with the many boyfriends/girlfriends they have, and laugh while the spouse goes dutifully to work everyday....just sick  sh*t as usual....

whenever they marry someone wealthy the ENTIRE hillbilly crooked family will know every thing there is to a new wealthy spouse's business, their bank accounts and where they went all the time, what they spent on an item, they had people follow them everywhere and they couldn't escape them...a marital trap of doom.....I have heard the hillbilly kinfolks men and the women cousins, aunts, uncles all laugh and brag about how they were going to get rid of their wealthy spouse and take their life insurance policies and all of their money for themselves, and I would see the unsuspecting spouse and just want to cry because they were working dutifully at being a good wife or good husband while the hillbilly who was married to them went everywhere carousing with prostitutes, returning home and then beating them abusing them verbally and physically.....just sad....

one cousin made very sure that she found her a wealthy man and she made very sure he married her..She kept bragging she was marrying him for his money and she wanted him to die so she could have his money, she wanted to get rid of his family and take all the money..she got very mad one time when he didn't die of a heart attack and she was saying: " That fat son of a b*tch didn't die!" and she's always trying to hurt or kill him...verbally abusive and always saying she will kill him over his money/life insurance..

the hillbilly family always marry wealthy people and want their names on EVERYTHING they have when they marry them and they always take them to the insurance company where they know corrupt people and they encourage them to take life insurance out with them there....it's just sick and pathetic...

these insurance companies all need to be monitored, and watched by someone who can clean them up or something, because a lot of nasty goes on with these companies....hillbilly kinfolks brag/boast loudly all the time about who they know there and this one is a good one, use them!

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment