Sunday, June 26, 2016

the dove....

I enjoy setting on the porch listening to the birds sing often....It is very nice to hear their cheerful songs....I was able to see a dove yesterday....it was a dove talking to it's friends, there were three others in the trees.....They are graceful...there are white and brown doves i think they are both beautiful.....

The dove to me symbolizes peace and is a reminder that we need to always wish for peace on earth...

Since it is sunday I think about the dove and the Bible lesson about: Noah sends a Dove from the Ark: Genesis 8:6-12....He sent the dove from the ark to see if the flooding was over and the dove came back to him on the ark with a fresh olive branch in its beak....the dove brought back a sign of divine prosperity to Noah....that is why the dove symbolizes peace and hope...

I think it is a very special bird and whenever I see one I think about that Bible lesson, i think about peace on earth and how we need this in our lives.....

We should all wish to be more peaceful, and to bring peace and goodness to our world...

j.







No comments:

Post a Comment