Sunday, June 12, 2016

prison ministries....

I spent yesterday evening setting in the shaded porch swing...it became very hot and I watched the white fluffy clouds build and build in the sky, into thunderstorms...Very peaceful and beautiful, but hot..So hot in fact, that the Otter Pops Popsicles I was enjoying melted quickly...

In the far distance, I could see lightning strikes but could not hear them...I knew they had to be in Texas, I could see them, but not hear them...AND they were in Texas the local news, and weather radio said... and quickly moved here..I took my flip flops off and felt the raindrops on my feet for a few minutes, then I had to go into the house, it stormed all night long, and then this morning...Floods now, but I'm ok....Rain is always appreciated and good for us all!

My Grandma was talking about the prison ministry that the church takes part in, they like to take a meal on sundays to another church in a local city, and they donate the meals and the hours to take it to the prison/church sunday worship...

I think this is a good way to be very thoughtful, and donate your extra hours to helping others to find God and learn about him...So many people are in the prison systems and everyone has had family/friends in there, I know that we don't ever judge others for mistakes, and that God is the only judge...WE can only hope that we can always try to help others find God, and donate/send Bibles to the prison systems...they can have a chance to learn and know about God, and like I always say we all need spiritual guidance, and to keep walking the right paths the way God wants us all too!...

Many people make terrible mistakes in life and sometimes that leads to having to go to jail/prison, but I never judge others I know that God is the one who can judge people...I just wish for everyone to learn about God and to have religion, for spiritual guidance and I know not everyone worships the same and have different preferences for spiritual guidance and I respect all religions that lead to good!....

Jesus Christ is someone that I think everyone should know, and to know that he loves everyone and died for their sins on the cross, we know that we love him, because without him we would never be forgiven of sins....

Everyone can start over new in life by taking that step to follow religion that is good, and I know that when you put forth the effort to become a good person and follow the Bible good things start to happen in your life, People in jails/prisons can start over all new and become a much better person!

The prison ministries are good when they are Bible based and you allow those on good terms to go to the prison ministries churches, have music, and have a good meal prepared by the church..and to know that they care enough to work tirelessly to allow others to experience the goodness of worship at the church...I know that not everyone is enthusiastic about attending that while in the prison system I'm sure, but I know that just giving them the chance to try to start over new is good...

Sending Bibles to the churches are always good and I know that they have them in all colors, sizes, and this is something I think God and Jesus would like.....everyone should have a Bible and the chance to learn about and to know God by reading it...

Being kind to all people and those who have went through terrible times is what we should all try to achieve everyday....be encouraging to those you know in the prison systems and always try to show you care for them by sending them a Bible and telling them you care about them..

I think the prison ministries churches are very good for society and those who are allowed to attend because they are on good terms is good...All should have bibles and to know that God cares about them...and that religion is there.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment