Sunday, June 5, 2016

children need to be in church...

God wants everyone in his houses on sunday...I think of the churches as his houses....Everyone who has children needs to have them in the church as early-age as they can....I believe.

 


I attended church when I was very young and I stayed with church and I learned a lot about religion...How to believe in The Lord, I learned Bible passages, learned God's rules, knew about Jesus, Crafted Art projects, met people, took part in church activities with sunday school, attended Bible School most every summer I could....

Christian songs I learned--Jesus Loves Me, This Little Light of Mine, He's Got The Whole World in His Hands, The B.I.B.L.E....various others I learned...I enjoyed it all...and I learned early on in life what religion is all about, how to be a good follower of Christ and The Lord...how to trust in them always, and how to pray....it taught me music and how to sing out loud....not be shy!...now that I am older I know when you sing in church, you sing out loud for God...he listens to everyone!

I know I am a good, humble person because I was able to attend church early on, and I know I am a good person now that I am older with values, and I know what matters in life, and what doesn't...it influenced me greatly to be able to know The Lord and Christ early on in life....I knew they were always watching over me from above and that everyone is here on the earth to achieve goodness for the world..every one of us here on earth are meant to rid the world of evil and bring goodness continually....and follow God.

BUT many choose to not obey God and they bring cruelty, evil, destruction to the earth....and God becomes angry and knocks them down...always happens...then they get mad and want to blame everyone else for their bad choices and problems....instead of knowing they ruined themselves!!!.*eyeroll*....Taking part in nastiness, evil, corruption is what God hates! and HE knocks them down for their nasty behavior!....

all children need spiritual guidance from God/Jesus in life, just having the chance to attend church, learn about religion, and have a good beginning to life, to become a wonderful adult someday.....and this is possible! the world needs good people always to keep it safe, clean, beautiful, free of evil, and run the world right as God wishes it to be....the Bible tells you how to live, and teaches you right from wrong.....follow it! before it is too late for you!

I believe that we all need spiritual guidance in life all ages, and starting early as we can in life helps us to grow up through the years and have a set of rules to follow from God, to obey God, to already know him....to know the Bible.....This has helped me a lot throughout the years to be wiser, make better choices in life, to know right from wrong!..It has taught me RESPECT also, to respect others at all times, distinguish who might be good and who might be bad!....it can save your life to know about God and Jesus!..so many bad things can happen in your life when you have no spiritual guidance in your life, no rules to follow from God in the Bible.....I just always have found comfort in knowing my Bible, knowing God and Jesus....

Nasty people always say: " Oh you're too religious, live a little and party! You're boring"....I said No!...Then I watched them all destroy their lives with nastiness and terrible addictions, and now they all hate me, all I have ever been in life is nice to these people..but oh well!....sad how people turn away from God and just want to go party and take part in nastiness.....when you turn away from God, all that happens is continual evil, nastiness, ruin, failure at being a good person, and he takes everything away from you when you don't follow him...I have seen it a million times....

Going to church always, taking it serious about religion, being actively involved in the church with your family when you are young is a good way to start your life, and IF you haven't been taking your children, OR you haven't been attending church you can start anytime! God's waiting for you to attend! and learn his book--the Bible!

Too many times I have seen children that I know of, or even at stores be spoiled brats and VERY disrespectful to everyone, and that needs to STOP!...They are so spoiled, whiney, brats and rude, mean, hateful to everyone...they need to be taught manners and RESPECT!....

Nobody wants children to be living a "thug lifestyle" on the streets and be robbing, stealing, hurting people and animals!...sick of it!..I know there are Mamas & Grandmas out there who want their children/grandchildren to be in church and become wonderful adults for our world!...Children need to learn about religion, know God and Jesus....Show respect to their loving/caring family/friends and respect to all!....don't make them upset!

behaving properly is something ALL children need to be taught, Step it up! and show the world you can be a good person and live a righteous and good life early on!.....I know that children need boundaries and to be disciplined early in life and taught how to be a good person, many times I have seen people have children and not know how to tell them to behave or not even care, because they may have not been taught anything about how to behave.....Start attending church with them, and you can all learn how to be a good person, take manners classes and start there also in places where they teach manners....



Everyone can learn a lot when you attend church, taking your kids to sunday school, and you can attend Adult sunday school, being active in your church is always good!..You can learn many things when you attend bible studies, church services/events on Sunday and Wednesdays....

ALWAYS be a good example for others to follow! Bring only goodness to your town, city, community, lives of others..be strong and stand up for your values when you go through bad times!...Having a strong foundation of morals, values, religion and God's rules to obey and know will always help you in life to be stronger and make it through tough decisions and problems that may arise in your life!...it sure has helped me!

whenever a child can attend church and learn about religion and God, Bible stories/passages and work on these hands on art projects at sunday school/bible school, learn the songs, it stays with you all through life, and you have the start with God in your life early on...it stayed with me, and I know how to behave from family teaching me right from wrong and always telling me that I need to follow God/Jesus and become a wonderful adult.....it worked...I always make decisions based on how I think God would choose them.....i pray about things all the time....

everyone needs religion, and to be in church on sundays, stay actively involved in church....

take children to church, so they can learn about God/Jesus!

julie





No comments:

Post a Comment