Monday, September 2, 2019

blankets !!!! warm drinks !!!! thermal drink wares !!!!

Watched the football game last night !!! Enjoyed it !!!

I was thinking about ALL of the people who will be needing blankets for warmth very soon and maybe a hot, warm beverage !!!! I always need new blankets, throws, hot / warm beverages tradition for me every year for fall / winter season !!!! I try to purchase early.....

It is always VERY cold interior my bedroom during the fall / winter season, VERY cold !!! I don't know why it's so chilled during fall / winter ??? just an old farm house, I know most of us go through this yearly with our homes !!!

BLANKETS, THROWS, ELECTRIC BLANKETS !!!! HEATED THROWS !!!! 
I absolutely adore THESE !!!! Electric blankets I have had for years, VERY NICE !!!! Keep me warm, relax me, comfort for anyone who is freezing at home !!!! Maybe helps us to feel better hopefully !!! Just plug interior the electrical outlet for warmth !!! Hide cords underneath mattress / bed so to be VERY sure that pets DO NOT chew on electric cords !!! VERY important !!!! Same goes for heated throws !!!! May run on battery with cords interior the fabric !!!! KEEP AWAY from pets and young children who may chew on these will shock them and ruin the blankets !!!! Store up high interior a linen closet !!!!

The electric blankets --- can be ALL sizes and color hues, maybe designs, silk ribbon along top half of the blankets !!!! All sizes, prices, styles FIND at local stores or internet !!!

Heated plush throws ---are beautiful, maybe pictures, or designs, patterns color hues variety !!! Nice gift or for yourself !!!! All sizes, prices !!! Adore !!!

Regular throws --- great for less warmth, just for a chill, nice to gift or for you !!!! often rolled up when purchasing VERY affordable for these all styles, sizes, pictures, holidays, prints design !!!!! Very beautiful, simple gift !!!! Some may be sheeny, fringed, velvety, some may be beaded, or designs !!!! Most color hues available, some also kawaii !!!!

ALL BABY BLANKETS !!!!
Babies need warmth and comfort often so a baby blanket or several is always needed, I know I see PLENTY baby blankets !!! Prints, characters, designs, variety styles !!!! Hope this is helpful !!!!

PET BLANKETS !!!!!
Pets may need warmth, blankets while at home during the fall / winter season there are PLENTY pet items and blankets, even heated pet bowls !!!! I know they rest / fall to sleep in comfort and warmth with a nice pet blanket !!!! Awww !!!! Keep our beloved fur babies warm !!!!!

Cute !!!!

WARM BEVERAGES !!!!
I know that I often prefer my beverages to be warm or hot during VERY cold weather days !!!! These a tradition yearly for me !!! Hope you feel the same !!!!! ::::::

ALL coffees
Cappuccino
Hot chocolate
Apple cider
Teas very warm or hot, variety !

Decaffeinated available for those with caffeine intolerance, same as me !!!! Haha !!! INQUIRE.

These can be comforting + help us to feel better from the chilly freezing degree weather, helps us to warm !!!! All brands NICE !!!! Can store most mixes in container high above our heads interior cabinets !!!! KEEP AWAY from all pets REMEMBER !!!!!

WARM BEVERAGE THERMAL DRINK WARES !!!!
The thermal drink wares can be the foam style with lids or the metal thermal canteens !!! I ADORE these my dears !!!! Nice to pour your hot beverage interior these ONLY, lids best to be attached onto the top for safety from burning ourselves, keeps our hot beverages very HOT and / or warm !!!! Find the thermal lids + foam cups at most stores, take home use every day you need to keep your beverages warm and drive, travel, attend events !!! OR ???? Use the canteens as well, same way to use them !!!! ALL prices, styles of these available !!!!! All brands great !!!

ENJOY !!!!
j.


No comments:

Post a Comment