Wednesday, September 25, 2019

salt rock lamps + night lights !!!! Candy for celebrating !!!

I have been seeing for a few years now the salt rock lamps and night lights !!! These are so very beautiful !!! I enjoy the soft glowing orange, peach, light pink glow to these very calming, relaxing !!! These can over heat so unplug from electrical outlet after use !!! The night lights are very warm as well, calming to sleep by !!!!

Nice look to the salt rock lamps, look old style of lighting for the home, not bright enough to see ALL over house with but just in the area it is setting atop the tabletop or the night light variety the area it is near !!!! Neato !!!

ALL SIZES variety of these salt rock lamps !!!! I LOVE them !!!

MORE CANDY FOR CELEBRATION !!!! BRAZIL WEARS !!!
Just discovered Colombina candy !!! Oh my goodness I enjoy it !!! Very flavorful !!! Quite a vast variety of candies from Brazil I adore !!!! Some of the make up, perfumes, and clothing looks as well !!!! Jewelry is NICE I admire it !!! LOVE Brazil EVERYTHING !!!!

ITALIAN / ITALY WEARS !!! SPAIN WEARS !!!!
I have been looking at many Italian merchandise items, such as clothing, purses, shoes, perfumes, makeup, their foods, adore !!! and the jewelry !!! Italian look to things VERY interesting, unique too !!! I think the designs are beautiful !!! The jewelry has a different look to it !!! 

SPAIN !!!
I found new to me candies and clothing variety from Spain !!! VERY NICE !!! These are unique and I admire the look of the candies and the clothing, makeups, jewelry, perfumes, EVERYTHING !!!!! I enjoy the designs of most and the exotic look of these clothings and jewelry same as the others !!!

I enjoy learning about the other cultures of countries all over the world, a very exotic, unique, variety to learn of !!! I adore them !!!! 

Nice day to rest hopefully, the weather needs to be cooler though and more rainfall !!!! It is now officially Fall / Autumn season ya know !!!!???? Haha !!!

Nice day !!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment