Thursday, September 5, 2019

dolphin merchandise !!!! Lanterns for light !!!!

I have been seeing many items of summer for purchase late sale of the season !!!! One I think to be very cutie would be the dolphin !!! We MUST SAVE the Dolphins !!!! They are a very sweet docile ocean critter !!! I cry because of the evil people!!! Nasty evil, poachers, whalers, fishery people who kill them maliciously !!!! I have forever admired these sweet darlings !!!! They adore people and are known to be silly, playful, oh so sweet cutesy !!!!! Aww !!!!

To celebrate the dolphin we know we can make donations of most any kind to rescues, rehabilitation, ocean safety groups to ensure the Dolphins safety !!!! I adore these cutie pie ocean critters !!!!!! We have a responsibility together to keep them SAFE and ALL other critters of our earth !!!! I cry over their DANGER to their lives !!!! They MUST be protected kept VERY SAFE as all innocent, beautiful creatures ALL MUST BE SAFE !!!!

These other items PLENTY to find for celebrating the dolphins !!!!! Cute as can be !!!! Oh my goodness !!!!! All humane dolphin items ONLY !!!!

-- jewelry, ALL
-- clothing ALL
-- gummy candy , ooh pretty !!!
-- decorations
-- stickers
-- ALL prints
-- signs, pictures
-- crafts
-- figurines statues
-- blankets with picture
-- inflatables, colorful fill with air affix to ceiling wall.
-- plush, ALL
-- squishy, some kawaii, sanrio
-- stationary, note cards !!!
-- key chains
-- purses
-- all toys
-- writing pens
-- balloons
 Oh there's a plenty MORE I'm sure !!!!

LANTERNS FOR LIGHT !!!!
The next item I wish to speak of would be the neato lanterns we use with kerosene oil for light !!! ALL prices, colors most, styles variety !!!! I adore their old rustic look and I use them when the electricity goes off or during a weather storm ANY kind !!!!! These antique look to most !!!! Some may be antique !!!!! Enjoy them, very much a food useful piece of equipment for us, store safely high above our heads as well with the kerosene, safely DO NOT let children and / or pets ingest THIS !!!! BE VERY SAFE it is toxic and HAZARDOUS !!!!

Most brands available !!! Most stores, sports stores, hardware stores !!!! On internet have these for purchase !!!! There's even stickers of lanterns I found !!!! Hahaha !!!!! Sticker booking time !!!! Yay !!!

ENJOY !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment