Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Letter....

Screaming non stop on my waves all night day this morning about I own you bitch !!! I have your waves bitch fat F you die soon I created you with this bitch I get the estate bitch F you fat hoss !!! I take the land I get Dillngr shit I own your fat nasty ass bitch F you hoss !!! Mm estate goes to ME bitch I already own it we kill you govt take down washdc OkCity dea fbi cia own your ass bitch I think you know it's over for you fat bitch !!! I own you !!! You ruined yourself blogging all your health tech team dead you f'ed yourself over bitch die soon brain aneurysm heart failure endocrine female uterus bleeding soon kill you off bitch !!!! Screaming Japanese stevie Bobby whoever ????! Non stop...

Whoever this is screaming crying about stevie dead I 35 ghost Bobby dead sicko pedo animal rape talk screaming repeatedly !!!! I am sick NOT feeling well, exhausted !!! Some Japanese cry brats 18 year old crying that this is final heart surgery it will kill you today bitch I have your brain waves hoss !!!! Screaming you alone soon fend for yourself we rape kidnap you stab you To death alone in your home !!!! We hide bitch you know we kill G off and grandma off soon !!! Then my grandma says that Jared showed up unannounced with baby and was asking oddly about her property lines and her will lines for inheritance where Philip part was ?????! They screamed it was Japanese Aaron brat HE trying to kill you bitch !!!.....lol......who knows who is who in the game of masks smoke n mirrors !!!!!!???? I'm tired of this stupid non stop b.s. mind games, scare tactics !!!!

More cry bagging over red f !!! He's dead F you bitch his children gone house gone !!! F you bitch the N family hurt here he was our power house !!!! Screaming over kelballrina, Shania, tayswit, and other celeb tards sports stars LA, then the satanic going !!! F you bitch you're supposed to be Angel here we kill you bitch !!!! Bwahaha yeah well IF I'm an angel I am a mean as hell one !!!!! TRUTH !!!! Live my life see how you would feel after a lifetime of mean shuts in your life......keep screaming I'm a psychopath well, I must be one I survived so far right ?????

Sick and tired of crying shit fits over money dough Don gone !!! Alan T dead F him !!! And blaming my mother grandparents and great aunts uncles for giving them hell saying to hit their asses !!! Hahaha !!! Wah wah !!!!  Screaming over Jenny hell, NOT related to me, some fake forever, saying she's been banging Z red Fs big juicy c### for years because you marry him bitch she's dead because of YOU bitch F you !!! She had babies with him bitch F you !!!!! Some blacks screaming some cry racism not fair shit !!!! Eye roll......is this ever going to end be over ???? Had ENOUGH !!! Damn !!! Can't you clean this dea fbi cia crook Msn's cry brat filth up already whoever !!!! Too much !!!

Dea screaming because I have to go to OkCity this week for G surgery at ou medical and blaming me over state fair !!!???? Screaming over sterling fakes m crtl fake b.s. over the kids went !!! Krissa had daughter you know she inherited money from your grandma place she N family brit spear sister !!!!! F you bitch brit had Z red f baby his sister half !!! Puke !!!! Nasty hillbilly crap I'm TIRED of listening to this filth !!!!!

Crying over road I live on dea fbi cia this timbo had money on using your fat ass there by tech !!! Bshaw Owens, Chad, sully Dees, houses ours and pendley houses all up THIS road bitch ours you are dying soon fat hoss we use you til you die !!! Old man said so bitch you will NOT inherit ANYTHING we take Dillngr shit bitch under ground !!!! 

Screaming that Burns killed Cwfd off in early teens bitch 1900s bitch !!!! He killed our family off bitch we killed YOU lorrie Lee you cannot escape bitch !!!! We killed burns off WE did it !!! We will succeed we laugh pervus Hoover our grandfather's !!!! They killed you and him ALL burns family off back then we kill you all off j family / burns !!!! You left we kill you we have money, power, control bitch !!! Screaming this non stop !!! Exhausted !!! Makes me sicker !!!! We get his gold as our forefathers instructed us to !!! F you bitch !!!

Keep threatening to rape kill kidnap my grandma and it sickens me all the threats to kill her off at doctors appointment OkCity next month kidney failure soon bitch we take dea Philip inheritance soon we control your life bitch !!!

Hacking my pets still won't behave and making them look at the sky !!!! Weirdness !!! Saying my black kitty is dying he has aids Hiv we laugh you didn't know stevie spit aids on him in your home let him bite him snuck into your house and did this !!!! Upsetting !!!! I sick and tired of this !!!

Screaming about Vicky non stop F that old bitch Thompson bitch half j family !!! F her ass to hell F Amy b !!! Tulsa Ada N family all pedo filth over because of you and Amy b F her bitch !!!!! Crying over Amy brat from tulsa !!! She has EVERYTHING F her !!! Non stop hating on her tulsa people Bartlesville people screaming wherever they are !!! THANK YOU AMY !!! LOVE YA !!!!   Lol.......I'm laughing real original I know !!!!! 

Washdc Virginia Indiana Pittsburgh Wisconsin all outta here bitch F you hoss !!!!! Screaming about Juarez and G family blaming them and screaming MZ is dead F him F his Mexican ass to hell HE racist fing bitch !!! He hates us f him !!!!! Blacks Japanese screaming Cantonese screaming repeatedly three days now.....telling me MZ dead we kill him F him and you bitch !!! Blaming Luz, F her she brat she get guitz family EVERYTHING we try to buy that with cards year ago bitch !!!! F her bitch ass !!!! She did this to Steven e !!! F her !!!! I laugh about Steven e !!!!! Bwahaha !!! Got just what he deserved a hole creep stalker !!!!! Go get em Luz !!!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment