Saturday, September 14, 2019

Orange bird !!! Disney gift wrap !!! jar labels !!! Slip on shoes !!!!

Oh my goodness !!!

I just discovered the cutest character Orange bird !!! He is an orange / bird with green wings, orange face from Disney !!! Very cutesy + cheery !!! He makes me smile he's so bright and adorable !!! 

I admire his orange color hue and his sweet face !!! Awww !!! There are plenty of items of merchandise for us to search for on the internet !!! I wish for it all !!! Maybe someday HE will be available EVERYWHERE !!! Several items for us to find, gift to others and ourselves !!!!

-- stickers, lol
-- clothing most
-- baby wear
-- fabric
-- dresses
-- lanyard, key chains
-- plush, ALL toys figurines
-- jewelry
-- purses + wallets
-- drink wares
 There's several pieces of merchandise for him !!! Very cheerful Orange bird !!! Adore !!!

DISNEY GIFT WRAP AND ALL ACCESSORIES !!!!
Gift wrap is something I enjoy purchasing yearly !!! It is VERY nifty to have there at all times placed, stored, organized interior a hall closet, dry, clean place, storage organizer sets available to store the gift wrap rolls, squares, scissors, tapes interior !!!! INQUIRE.

I prefer my gift wraps ALL to be clean, well packaged, SAFE, dry from critters, pets, ANYTHING !!! Store cool dry place interior organizer !!! THESE helpful and plentiful !!!! Haha !!! No mess with gift wrap this idea BEST !!!!

DISNEY AND MARIO GIFT WRAP, BAGS, NAME CARDS, TISSUE PAPERS, STICKERS, NOTE CARDS, BOXES, BOWS !!!!
I enjoy collecting as I can and wrapping ALL GIFTS I give to others neatly, cleanly, nicely !!! Ooh beautiful !!! Very sleek looking !!! Cutesy, colorful !!!! There's plenty characters, color hues styles, LOVE the Disney characters ALL and Mario !!!!!!! Let's celebrate !!!!! Cute box creation ideas online / internet as well for Mario !!!! Cutie pie !!!

CANNING JAR STICKY LABELS !!! EASY QUICK PREP PERSONALIZED !!!! CUTESY !!!
Canning / jarring, foods, jams, jelly, salsas, vegetables whatever ???? I know I find it can be a challenge to label often with permanent markers, so, I found the easiest way to properly document what time, day, what we are canning and maybe the price easily with ???? Canning jar sticky peel n stick labels !!!! THESE are darling !!! Make life easier, less fuss !!! Just simply write your information for the canning jar items, what is interior and what date, time, price maybe on these lined sticky adhesive jar labels !!!! I found some at local Dollar stores, Wal-Mart !!!! Quite nice !!!!! Easy peel n stick same as a sticker, adhesive to jar at top lid or side of glass jar !!! Cutesy, plain, colorful, or character, I find these ALL new and interesting, much easier for life when we cook, jar, can our foods, salsas, jams, jellies !!!! Clean sanitary ONLY way to be !!!! Nifty !!!! ALL brands good !!!

EASY SIMPLE SLIP ON NO TYING SHOES !!!! LATEST CRAZE !!!
I was able to purchase an affordable pair of slip on NO TYING SHOES this week !!!! Oh my !!! These are perfect fit for my feet, no hassle of having to tie these my dears !!!! VERY easy to fit just slip on with VERY thin socks !!!! I prefer the thin dress wear socks for women and men have as well !!!! Men and women, kids, elderly ALL can enjoy !!!! MOST  color hues as well !!!! All styles available for us each to try !!!!

Here's a few brands I enjoy of the slip on shoes NO TYING !!!!

-- George, Wal-Mart brand, affordable, just purchased !!!
-- Earth brands, had a pair years ago, nice
-- Clarks, had a pair ten years ago, nice comfy for my feet !!!

I PREFER THEM AFFORDABLE !!!! Brands do NOT matter, ALL the same to me !!! Soooooooo many styles, color hues, widths vary, I have wide feet, so I need wide width shoes, go up a size than you normally wear IF you have wide feet, for women anyway !!! NICE.

Tired of having to stop and tie my silly shoes most days, I'm just too hurried, no time, these shoes darlings !!!! 

LOVE, JULIE !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment