Sunday, September 1, 2019

pajamas !!!!!!

I was able to find a new pair of pajamas yesterday on sale !!! I as you know LOVE to rest comfortably in a nice pair of pajamas !!! They are very NICE !!! I prefer the shorts for the summer and spring, and the long legged fleece soft pajama pants for fall / winter cool temperatures !!!!

I often have pain from arthritis and those fleece pajamas are very soothing to my pain !!! I don't know why but they help me relax, feel much better !!!!! 

TOPS MAY BE AVAILABLE WITH ALL VARIETY !!!!
The tops / pajama shirts may be available sleeve, no sleeve, or long sleeve often they are in a set !!!! All styles out there for us IF we wish !!!! Often I may just pair a regular old t shirt with the pajama pants, shorts and rest / sleep in these.....much easier IF some are not a pajama set !!!!

PRINTS, STRIPES, CUTIE PICTURES, CHECKERED SQUARES,  ALL CHARACTERS !!!!
Printed pajamas are cutesy, cheerful, and I am happiest in a pair with colorful prints / pictures on them !!!! Most sizes available or sew create your own !!! I have fell in love with certain fabrics before and just seen my own creations such as pajamas shorts, long pants !!!! Tedious work but ya know IF you wish to go ahead and sew some !!!! All fabrics just fine !!!!

CHARACTER PAJAMAS, WALK INTO ZIP UP PAJAMAS WITH FEET, HOODIES, ALL !!!! LOOK AS COSTUME PAJAMAS !!!! Haha !!!!! 
THESE available most stores, silly way for adults to lounge enjoy pajamas, children may have these variety as well !!!! All styles, characters out there for us IF wished for !!!! I used to have a pair once as a child but hey, adults can wear as well nowadays !!!!

FIND ALL STYLES AT MOST STORES !!!!
Wal-Mart, Target, Kohls, jcpenney, dillards, lane bryant, stage, Tj maxx, Ross's, dollar general, on internet !!!!! THESE all NICE !!!!! 

ALL AGES CAN WEAR !!!!
Men, women, girls, boys, babies, teenagers, elderly, ALL ages can wear, relax in these, I prefer to wear them relax, calm, soothe my painful arthritis comfortable, drink some hot chocolate, coffee, rest watch tv, listen to music just rest !!!!! Helpful !!!! Wear around the house on your days off, nobody cares, just be comfy !!!!

I just prefer them colorful, cutesy prints, even holiday themed pajamas !!!!! Adore these !!!!!

Hope this is something helpful for us all !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment