Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Scooby doo merchandise !!!!

I have been watching Scooby doo cartoons and movies forever !!! I began watching Scooby as a child years ago and I have always adored him !!!!! Recently I have had extra time late evenings to see a few of the cartoons and I quite enjoy these !!!......watching, watching, watching !!! Scooby !!!!

Scooby has to be one of my favorite dogs !!!! He is similar to the comic dog Marmaduke !!!! Haha !!! I adore him as well !!! Silly Marmaduke !!! These comic I laugh and laugh, Scooby is similar !!! Always in trouble and silly !!! 

Scooby is a beloved character for us to admire !!! I have a few Scooby merchandise pieces !!!! Oh I have a Scooby plush and some stickers, AND ???? Scooby wash cloths !!!! Several of these !!!! Very cute !!!!

SCOOBY PALS !!!
Scooby has pals to go investigate events with, solve them, he has PLENTY character pals.
Shaggy, silly owner of Scooby
Velma, red hair, wears glasses, smart
Daphne, smart, Fred's beloved
Scrappy his nephew, tough silly puppy, cute !!!
Fred, blonde smart man, wears white shirt
ALL of the characters of evil, -- plenty for them to find out about !!! 
The Mystery Van they drive green, blue variety of their van !!! Silly !!! Haha !!! Iconic !!!

Scooby has a lot of movies on DVD cartoons + movies, and I ADORE watching !!! Holiday as well !!!! Let's enjoy !!! Scooby makes me giggle, laugh and smile !!! He's a cutie dog !!! He has been apart of my life, ever since I was born !!! Always there to see on tv or have a toy gift for my birthday of Scooby !!! Aww !!! He's VERY special to me and many others as well I know !!!!

SCOOBY MERCHANDISE I KNOW OF !!!!!!
IF you adore Scooby as much as I ???? There's PLENTY of Scooby EVERYTHING !!!! Lol !!! Wish I had every piece of this merchandise !!!!  Time to be watching more Scooby shows !!!!! LOVE THE SCOOBY STORE ON INTERNET !!!!!

Here's Scooby items we can collect, enjoy !!!!
-- ALL clothing, ALL ages can wear !!!, styles !!!
-- baby and kids clothings, items, furniture
-- toys, vinyl, plush, ALL
-- decorations, most
-- helium foil balloons, all styles
-- party wares, all needed
-- nail art decals
-- bath items
-- stickers
-- holiday movies
-- holiday items
-- blankets
-- bedding, most sizes
-- gift wrap
-- shoes
-- pajamas, all styles, ALL ages wear !!!
-- costumes
-- parade balloons, gigantic !!!
-- candy, most
-- clocks
-- jewelry
-- hair accessories
-- fabric
-- gift wrap bows
-- pet supply
-- dog biscuits, look similar to the real human cookies so REMEMBER to read boxes !!!

-- cookies, Graham crackers
-- fruit snacks, enjoying right now, boxes.
-- DVD, blu ray disc, movies, cartoons
-- socks
-- magnets
-- lunch pails, metal
-- drink wares, most, melamine plates !!!
-- pillows
-- signs
-- holiday outdoor decorations, inflatables with air pump !

Oh my goodness !!!! Adore Scooby Doo !!!! He is a treasure !!!

Soooooooo many Scooby items to Celebrate Scooby !!!! He's an icon to our earth !!!!

Celebrate !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment