Monday, September 23, 2019

prayer / wish boxes !!! Champagne diamonds !!!! Socoto emerald !!!!

I think praying and wishing daily can be very helpful to each of us daily........I try to keep on trying, striving, going right on past the bad days, by prayer, and keeping hope alive with my wishes for whatever it may be of ONLY goodness !!!!!

Journal keeping, locked diary, each helpful to just write down how I feel ya know ??? Just write it out onto paper how you feel.....I know I do this daily !!!! Why not write our prayers + wishes down onto paper and store, keep SAFE !!!???

PRAYER + WISH BOXES, JARS !!!!
Very cutie mini tin boxes or other style of these, with lids, interior enclosed mini writing tool, mini paper, ALL styles of these !!! Keep stored away safe, dry, cool place. Keep just for YOU !!! Mini boxes tins, or the jar style with mini tickets called Wish tickets !!! You just write your wish / prayer onto the tickets and toss into jar !!!! Keep for safe keeping !!!! Just a unique gift idea, a religious way to say how we feel !!!!
Great gift to church as well !!!!!

DECORATED TIN BOXES OR OTHER STYLES !!!
THESE are very cutie, colorful, decorated lids / of the mini boxes !!! Often inscribed with spiritual message, uplifting to our souls !!! Maybe a bible verse scripture too !!!! Very holy.

Anyways, thought I'd share about those AND the other I found would have to be ???? WHAT !!! 

CHAMPAGNE DIAMONDS ALL BEAUTIFUL JEWELRY !!!!
I found last night the metallic, sparkled, golden, silver hues champagne diamonds !!!! Oh these are something else !!! Very affordable, most !!! And the white and yellow diamonds paired with these of the champagne variety earthy golden metallic color hues and patterns !!!! Oh my !!!! Very eye catching beautiful jewelry ALL wearable jewelry !!!!! Rhodium plated vermeil jewelry !!!! I wear these styles as I can !!! More so affordable, yet, very enchanting to our eyes !!! Take care of these, keep SAFE, dry !!!!

SOCOTO EMERALD !!!!
THIS green emerald looking stone has to be one of my favorite shades of green !!! Oooh BEAUTIFUL !!!! I found it very precious as well !!! Love the green it is very enchanting as well !!! The jewelry is a variety and I'd wear it too ALWAYS !!!! More so affordable and very much more affordable that those other styles !!! Take good care of these, store safe and do NOT let these fall into water !!! Keep dry !!! Do NOT wear as we wash clothing / dishes ok ???

Hope you adore these !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment