Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Coconut !!!!!

I have been enjoying creating summer desserts often this past few months !!! Oh my goodness !!!! I love using coconut !!!!!!

I enjoy the scent and flavor of coconut and I enjoy drinking coconut water as well !!!!! Coconut milk works just fine for me too !!!! There are plenty of coconut items !!!! Here we go !!!!

-- ALL coconut candies
-- coconut flakes to bake with create dishes
-- oil
-- butter
-- milk
-- coconut water
-- ALL bath + body works coconut scents
-- shampoos
-- lip balm
-- hand lotions, hand sanitizer too !!!
-- trail mix
-- coconut cream pie !!!
-- coconut topped Pepperidge farm cakes
-- all coconut cakes !!! 
-- some crafts
-- some fabric
-- some stickers, haha !!!!

SCENTS OF COCONUT
I enjoy the scents of coconut, Hawaiian scents, pina colada as well !!!! Car scents, perfumes, room spray !!!! ALL NICE to me !!!!

Adore !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment