Thursday, September 12, 2019

candy / caramel apples, popcorn balls, caramel corn !!!!

Each year at this time I enjoy creating and / or purchasing candy apples, popcorn balls and caramel corn !!! Plenty techniques to prepare these recipes EVERYWHERE !!!! Very exciting and fun tradition to take part in, create with friends + family !!!! OR, create by yourself as I !!!!

CANDY + CARAMEL APPLES !!!!
You can purchase the candy and caramel apple kits the yellow package of caramel wraps, Concord brand I think ??? LOVE it !!!! The candied apple kits are the red cinnamon or plain red candy dipping boiled melted candy, recipes or there are several kits for this look on the internet or maybe local stores !!!

The candy apples can be a variety, caramel, chocolate, dipped, swirls white chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and sprinkles, pretzels pieces as well, also the fun whimsical pretzel sticks !!!! Mrs Prindables a fave brand !!! Home shopping tv channel !!! YUM ! Oooh pretty !!! Great for you or to gift to others !!!!!

The apples type ??? Hey, just use whatever, large sizes best to slice after they cool a day or so, great to wrap with plastic see thru wrap, maybe tie bows onto the Apple stick at core center !!! Cutesy fall autumn season tradition yearly !!!!!

CARAMEL CORN + ALL POPCORN BALLS !!!!
I totally adore ANYTHING popcorn !!!! I prefer mine salted, butter ya know !!! Haha !!!! I enjoy the drizzled chocolate popcorn variety !!! AND ???? I enjoy creating caramel corn and homemade pop corn balls !!! I ALSO of no time to quick prep these, I buy them already prepared !!! 

Utz, Kathy Kaye brands popcorn balls variety !!!
Fiddle Fiddle, Crunch n Munch great for already prepared caramel corn variety !!!
Other brands I'm sure out there for each !!!

I create my own caramel corn often and popcorn balls I use marshmallow creme for mine !!!

Recipes and ingredients needed vary !!!! Exciting for the upcoming celebrations !!!!!

NICE !!!!!
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment