Sunday, September 22, 2019

Letter....more.

Screaming for several days a week since my last letter been too tired to write and they are still pulling my internet down won't blog right sloooow as can be !!! Screaming about alexndr kid lane ???? Dead wreck and it hit us bitch F you for existing bitch fat ass f you !!! Screaming about bshaw dump up the road pedos !!! Screaming we Rape this dog and horse up here bitch !!!! Screaming this a few days upsets me !!! Please help those animals !!!!

 Screaming about Chad corner trailer and scalping a woman ???? Or something kicking her head top into road and running over it ??? Hitting a deer on purpose on my road to disembowel it !!!! I cry because I found one on side of road dead looked bit into by human !!!!!! FILTH out here creepy nasty freaks !!!! Hillbillies !!! Squatting at this trailer on corner bitch you have family dead under here bitch !!! Dig them up to eat them bitch throw into your yard !!!! Sicko Japanese cannibals they are screaming at me !!! Screaming about Rob sully, and his gang ????? Screaming about Cody Travis did THIS F you j family !!! Die soon nasty Fs !!!!!

Crying about z red f over east I 35 then north at bshaw or clean corner house dead F you he had children bitch you marry him NOT happening now bitch we need estate money !!!! Screaming about Trav bshaw Elgin teacher he is to meet you soon wish to say hello ask to marry you bitch THIS time it happens !!!! Gross !!! Don't start this with me I do NOT need to see anymore damn fakes people I knew 20 yrs ago and stupid worthless family that tried to kill me and ruined my life !!! Get rid of them !!!

Screaming about no money cards high end LA Dallas Nash over joed dead F his big nut sack we laugh at giant !!!! Then screaming about Alan t dead F him He did this shit to us F him dead 20 yrs now !!! Screams about NO p#### !!! No fing holes to F no fks !!! F you bitch rape your fat ass bitch kill you soon !!! Traffick rape you bitch you and bitch Megan YOU get it all bitch !!! Then blaming David over his family and screaming about HE did this F him conniving F !!! Indiana screams then Philly, NY, washdc, Virginia n Carolina s Carolina, Georgia black crowds, whit, music family ?????

OkCity dea screaming stalking threats to kill me rape me, my dog, and my grandma, kidnap us and also my cats to kill them !!! We want your house bitch we want the land for Dillngr shit bitch F you bitch !!! Then screaming they own me my waves and control my life mind forever bitch because dea will set you up some way fat bitch !!!! Illegal.watching me in the bathroom at stores following me with aids people to spit in my face EVERY time I travel run errands !!!! SICK of this DANGEROUS harassment !!!! Screaming non stop to my waves !!! Exhaustion !!!! Get rid of this please HELP VERY UPSETTING !!!! Threats to kill me in wreck as well still driving toward me then swerving back to their side !!! Japanese screaming......we take estate mm ours fat bitch we kill you soon !!!!

Nasty FILTH men boys talking SICKO about my boobs, my vagina and looking at me in my bed asleep talking about raping my holes bigger and nasty about my boobs !!! Claim they watch thru my eyes with fbi dea surveillance !!!!! I think they are send pics back to my waves if my body at all angles !!!! Spying on all boobs parts comments say they are jerking off watching me and Megan !!!!!! SICKO FILTH !!!! Illegal !!! I'm going to rape you bitch suck on your t#ts!!! I am NOT a damn whore !!! I am a lady !!! You DO NOT talk to me like that m fer !!!!! F you aholes !!! Rapists !!!! Sick of hearing THIS 9 years now f this on my waves !!!! Illegal !!! Fbi dea screaming when I traveled to OkCity last week with Jared that we hit your ass today bitch fbi dea cia own you bitch Msn's own your blog use your fat ass bitch for money rape throw you in trash !!! Then screaming because I won't buy dope won't sell won't whore at stores they follow stalk me to with this damn surveillance !!!! Illegal !!! Dangerous criminals stalking me know about even money in my purse say they hack my purse with my phone hack my money bills track them for dea fbi cia Msn's !!!! Say they have my social and real.look mask of my face ruining my image in Dallas whoring on video !!!!!!!!! BETTER NOT BE ASSHOLES !!! It's over for you sicko Fs !!!! I play hard ball I'm tough, and I will blow your balls off with a gun !!!!

Keep sending skunks to the house spraying all around house and it is an allergic reaction to me, I have severe allergies to skunks and it made me VERY ill the past few nights those idiots up the road with equipment do this non stop so bad I feel nauseated itch ALL over and headaches, coughing, , wheeze terrible, asthma attack !!! Very upsetting !!! It is SERIOUS !!! Please stop them from this skunk b.s. !!!! Terribly ill from it !!! Not whining BUT it's bad though, nobody can seem to get this shut off either !!!!

Screaming over mccracks kenzee girl and money off Tom and Lewis Johnny gay story at lawton and brit, that family then money off Amanda Linda Elgin lawton sterling story Bobby stevie started and fake Alan ruined it for his nasty ass F him !!!! Took social and credit cards ruin his credit F him he's pedo gay in lawton face !!!!! Non stop crying over Waller pants kids central.h, area and Juliew fake bitch sick of hearing about her chicklet teeth face bitch whore years years money for them.kids bitch HE owes us !!!!

Screaming about Donna, cryst, Kathy, brad money Donna mad about money she didn't ever get bitch because of you bitch !!!???? Eye roll......THEN crying Hutchinson b.s. family mess money off that, stevie mad or whoever !!!!????? Crying over rach Holt, money her kids or something ????? That ugly old bitch whore, these Japanese just moan about her beauty !!!!! Bwahaha....scraping the bottom of the barrel huh ???? Oh but the N family is soooooooo beautiful they scream !!!! We are models your family used us m crtl and the hales pendleys !!!!! We are N family we are size 2 bitch we prostitute bitch f you red f gone f you his children suffer !!! He was using you for letters you NEVER wrote Shaun did this to us !!!!????? I'd like to know how he could use me ??? I NEVER knew ANYTHING about ANY of this ????!!! Didn't know who he even.was !!!! Says clintk and stevie Shaun all those boys from highschool did this to me mad about me going to.tulsa ???? They got busted by dea ????? Whatever. More of that crap.

Screaming about my hair shop appt, this past week and those sluts in there ruined our F over here bitch they tried trafficking you red Fs girls prostitutes there bitch HE had baby on the way this Mike he was helping Japanese !!! N family here bitch F you for hair appointment bitch !!!! Screaming whole day I was there for my hair appt !!! Exhaustion.

Yelling about my Dr Seuss sweater stevie Bobby stole years ago wore to party and gave Japanese Michael ???? Illegal theft of my personal belongings !!! That was mine !!! Now it's a size medium in that closet of Jared !!!! I had larger size !!! Said Japanese Steven lu others got into my home did all this !!! Said Jared did this as well !!!! And my missing fedora hat they stole !!!! I HATE them for all this shit mess and ruin of my life !!!!

Screaming YOU move to eastern okla soon bitch get out we crtl party on again bitch moving to your road kill you fat bitch !!!! You move to do Don house bitch HE haunting !!! Govt uses you fat hoss every day of your life forever they own you we control you take estate !!!! Crying over Cindy Shania money valuables screaming about Blakely because I'm.part Blakely !!! F you bitch f you !!! Not fair you kin bitch fame f you !!!! Screaming about David again over his fame family and blaming us Mike's and Mike t !!! F you NOT fair you fame family !!!! F you !!!!

Fighting over alexndr property land money valuables ???? Screaming about bshaw up road land WE own it bitch dea takes it all I worked on this bitch f you nasty bitch you go bitch we hit you soon !!!! Japanese b.s. again N family Kim to alexndr we take it ALL rightfully ours to own !!! Dea cry bags crying over money cards awarded trailer homes and NOT enough money for us WE deserve MORE bitch we want to take your estate !!! Kill you for govt dea OkCity fbi cia !!!! Just non stop screaming harassing me about EVERYTHING !!!! Exhausted !!!! Lifetime of this brain wave screaming and 20 + of sterling idiots stalking screaming at me with this knowing my every move ALL my business !!! You know how damn sorry this ALL is !!! 9 years of this all the time every day second, hour it NEVER stops !!! Cannot rest sleep STILL bleeding !!! I'm exhausted scared !!! THANK YOU to the doctors health techs who care !!! I love you guys girls ALL !!! I appreciate ALL you do to care for me since I have been gravely ill !!!! Hope I survive this !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment