Monday, September 30, 2019

Variety music cds !!! More different candies !!!

Music is something I listen to daily, driving or just at home from the tv satellite channels, or my CD player !!! I think music is soooooooo very relaxing, mind altering, helpful to our spirit !!!! I enjoy most genres !!!

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL MUSIC !!!!  TIME DATED MUSIC CDS !!!!! LETS LISTEN !!!!!
I recently found a ton of music cds different volumes / versions, a variety of these !!! They are labeled
 "  Now Thats What I Call Music !!!!! " I enjoy them as they are a variety of the time dated weekly top hit singles songs on radio, for a certain year !!! Much similar to a collection for a year of memories !!!! Lol !!! Each year's songs !!! I listen to them and my mind can remember the past years, just by listening to the songs !!!!  Much memory to the album's of songs each year !!!! My mind like a scrapbook !!!! Memories !!! Oh well.......great cds to collect !!!! Several variety of these precious time pieces, for ANY collector or music enthusiast !!!!! I know I adore these !!!! Various music styles just the top hit singles !!!!

MORE CANDIES !!!! LOL !!!!
I have been browsing the candy websites as I often do looking for rare, unique older style candies !!!! With upcoming celebrations I know these can be great gifts to toss into the candy pails, goody bags, or candy bowls !!!! Haha !!! I enjoy candy each year at this time I know most of us are taking part in Halloween soon !!!! Just remember eat candy in moderation and the diabetics can enjoy the sugar free diabetic candies available !!!! Purchase those IF you have blood sugar disorders !!!! Or know someone diabetic, they can have fun as well eating candy with you !!! Sugar free variety of the sugar free candies !!!! Yay !!!

Here's a few new to me candies I recently found !!!!::::

-- Goldberg's candy, variety
-- Charleston Chew
-- Good News bar
--  Mr. Good bar
-- Clark bar
-- Heath bar
-- Skor bar
-- Annabelle 's Rocky Road bar + ALL candies !
-- Palmer candies, ALL
-- Toffee !!! All brands
-- Pecan Pralines, ALL brands
-- Peanut pattys, ALL brands
-- Nougat candy, ALL brands
-- Caramels, ALL brands
-- Boston Baked beans
-- Big Hunk nougat chew, taffy style, set in Sun few mins.
-- Cherry Mash
-- Look ! bar
-- Atkinsons brand candies, ALL
-- Lammes brand candies, down in Texas, ALL 
-- Pangburns chocolate candies, ALL
-- Pearsons, Bun candy, choco, ALL candies
-- Zagnut bar
-- Chunky, chocolate square with nuts
-- U - No, silver wrapped fudgy bar !!!!
-- Dots, mini yellow boxed jelly candies colorful
-- ALL licorice candies, tons, tons, tons
-- Smarties !!! Chalky texture sweet tarts circle shape !!!
-- ALL cinnamon candies, ALL styles, shapes
-- Fun dip !!! Powder candy with white candy stick !!!
-- Baby Ruth candy bar, ALL styles
-- Reeses pieces, and the Reeses pieces Big Cup
-- ALL peanut brittle
-- Mike + Ike, ALL boxed candies variety
-- Boyer brand, ALL candies, Smoothie peanut butter cups
-- Popcornopolis Unicorn popcorn colorful candied !!!
-- Necco wafers !!!! Flat disc shaped chalky style candy
-- Chuckles, colorful fruity gel style candy sugared
-- Anise squares, ALL styles candy, most flavors
-- Pop Rocks !!!! Popping fizzy in mouth candy ALL
-- Razzles, ALL flavors sour or plain candy
-- Abba Zaba, nougat chew !!!
 -- Squirrel Nut Zippers, nutty flavor, honey
-- ALL honey candies
-- ALL peanut candies, chocolate covered peanuts too !
-- Circus peanuts, orange look puffed mallowcreme
-- mini pecan pies, mini fruit pies
-- mini moon pies, ALL flavors
-- goo goo clusters, ALL !!! LOVE these !
-- Pecan rolls, ALL
-- Red Bird Peppermints, melt in your mouth !!!
-- ALL salt water tacky !!!! YUM !!! Colorful.
-- chocolate filled or creme drops, bon bons !!!!
-- Boston cream pie EVERYTHING !!!! Variety !!! YUM.
-- Puff pastry for baking creations !!!! Fave !!!

Oh my goodness !!!! Plenty for us to celebrate with !!!!

Don't forget diabetic candies variety too !!!!

LOVE, Julie !!!! Kiss !

No comments:

Post a Comment