Monday, September 16, 2019

The world of Dr. Seuss !!!!

Recently found a sweater I purchased years ago hanging up interior the clothes closet !!! It was my Dr Seuss sweater, has the characters on it embroidery !!! Oh my goodness !!! It's always been a fave of mine to wear !!! I adore ALL of the Dr. Seuss characters !!! This is a sweater for adults to wear, grown ups !!! There's PLENTY for ALL ages !!! ALWAYS enjoyed the Dr. Seuss books as a child, I still read the rhymes stories to this day, I laugh !!! Awww !!! Cutesy !

Here's a few of the characters I can think of I enjoy :!!!!

The grinch -- hateful, mean, green character, similar to Oscar the grouchy !!!! Haha....HE hates everything and everyone especially Christmas !!!! I know we all have someone we may have met or known who is a hateful grump !!!! Lol......he's a hateful silly green character !!! The Grinch stole Christmas, PLENTY real movies, books,  cartoons, watch see IF you enjoy these !!! I listen to the Mr. Grinch song at Christmas on the radio often during holiday shopping it makes me giggle !!!!

The Cat in the hat !!!! -- adore the white face black, tall cat, wears the red + white tall top hat !!!! He's silly, mischievous, and always up to no good !!! Haha, he is always doing something, or saying something silly !!! There's books, cartoons, real movie about him !!! I enjoy these very unique look to these drawings and movie !!!

The Lorax !!!! --- the Orange white moustache man, HE is cute !!! Bright color orange hue, telling his story !!! Rhymes most the time, I admire his style !!!! Movie, books, of him !!!! He's quite a silly orange moustache man !!! 

Horton hears a Who ? --- gray elephant, Horton, silly character HE is always into mischief !!! Arguing often with the Whos !!!! Books, cartoons of this silly elephant man !!!! Adore !!!

Thing 1 + Thing 2 !!! --- THESE are small people look same as the Whos,  red clothing, and white face, sky blue turquoise crazy hair style atop their heads, white faces, red clothing !!!! Mischievous !!! I ADORE their color hues !!! Very bright !!!! Love the sky blue wild crazy hair style !!! Haha !!! They're on my sweater as a embroidery character as well !!! Adore !!!!

Fox in socks !!!! -- This silly Fox wears so many socks !!! LOVE the books, and EVERYTHING about the Fox !!! Colorful silly socks as well !!! Rhymes book about socks !!!!

Dr. Seuss Sleep Book !!!! --- THIS one of my fave books as well !!! I enjoy the color hues and the drawings, the rhymes about trying to fall to sleep / rest !!! It is calming for some reason always has been VERY helpful to read and start to relax go to sleep in the evenings !!!! Still read it to this day, found on the internet !!!!

Oh, the places you'll go !!! --- Nice book great gift at graduation of ANYTHING, even as an adult gift to those facing the future, as we ALL are !!! Inspiration !!! Still to this day a great book to read about facing uncertainty / the future !!! Makes me giggle and laugh, because,  hey !!!, its the truth !!! ALL the rhymes about what to do about what we go through !!! Children's book and for us adults as well !!! Gift to those who may be scared of what to do about life's challenges + changes !!!! Inspire !!! NEVER give up !!! Keep trying !!! you will figure it ALL out eventually !!!  Achieve greatness !!!!    ;)

Green eggs + ham !!! --- haha !!! This silly book makes me giggle rhymes about green eggs and ham !!! Silly !!! Just read it and laugh, I adore the pictures of the green eggs and ham !!! Haha !!! LOVE this one also !!!

I still read THESE each every one, I enjoy the rhyming of the stories, the characters, ALL and the drawings, cartoons, movies !!!! Read for leisure, actually VERY calming to me still at my age, inspiring !!!! Enjoy these other Dr. Seuss merchandise items I wish for them ALL !!!!

-- clothing, ALL, ANY style, ALL ages can wear !!!
-- baby wear, ALL needs
-- stickers, most there
-- nail art, ideas too !
-- socks, silly cute, most styles
-- shoes, most, ALL ages
-- scarves
-- puzzles
-- pens, pencils, silly cute, variety tops
-- jewelry, most ADORE !
-- stationary sets
-- blankets, some bedding
-- fabric
-- movies, cartoons, DVD ONLY.
-- erasers
-- decorative paper, card stock
-- gift wrap, ribbon, bows,gift tags
-- hats same as cat in the hat
-- plush, vinyl toys, most available !
-- games ! 
-- party wares
-- drink wares, melamine plates, most there !
-- costumes
-- crafts and ideas !!!
-- hair accessories
-- totes
-- glasses
-- bookmarks
-- books, ALL, variety !!!
-- pillows
-- clocks
-- wall decor, most decorations !!!

Whew !!! There's a ton of merchandise for these characters each one !!!! LOVE these darlings !!!!

Enjoy as I !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment