Sunday, September 8, 2019

Letter....help !!!

Well now they are still screaming harassing about sicko filth, they stopped for a few days letting me know that stevie and Bobby are gone, outta here dead, They hit them NO MORE sicko pedo talk animal rape screaming and child abuse BUT now they started up two days ago sending my brain sicko upsetting pictures and screaming just like stevie was or Bobby whoever ???? They told me they hit Bobby at your grandma house on steps for theft rape threats bitch !!! Then screaming stevie ghosts on I 35 !!! You just listen to his voice patterns !!! I sure hope that's ALL it is BUT the threats, taunts, insults started up worse yesterday and cry brats about Blakely b.s., and N family b.s. !!! Screaming over Shania music I'm listening to ???? Why ????

Every time I listen to ANY music they scream they get money off so and so celeb tards I worked on them man NOT fair !!! Screaming about Alan t HE did this shit man over your harassment they did that shit NOT us bitch !!! I'm supposed to get money off so and so I f'ed my balls off on p##### and tits for that shit bitch !!!!! Upsetting filth screaming about my weight, my endocrinologist visit I have to have soon bitch you go too bitch dying cow !!!! F Megan F you fat hoss !!!! Screaming they hate Aaron !!! F Aaron he did this set up shit bitch !!!! Kill him F him bitch !!!!! He f'ed us over !!!! Bwahaha !!! THANKS AARON !!!! 

More screams over red f his money bank accounts T. h. His money ada tulsa money crtl whore cells ???? Dea wronged dude !!! Some cry brats screaming over bon money his sons he f'ed out of his big dong man !!! They get money shit !!! F him !!!! Saying Bobby alive playing him on hwy 81 new black car sporty new tags ping ping screaming !!! Looked similar then they screamed he's bon bon son he trafficks !!!!

Threats to take my grandma's money Philip inheritance goes to us bitch we kill her next month OkCity kidney disease dying soon !!! Dea takes Philip part inheritance I worked on m crtl and DJ F'ed us over in Darko bitch !!! Darko basin we want it we out house on it soon trailer houses here I get my part f you m crtl bitch family !!!! You Fing die soon bitch !!!!

Screaming about Amanda again her money kids her fake singing at rush new bar ????? Dea put up new bar with gratuity money bitch !!!!! Japanese own it F you fat hoss stay away from rush s !!!!! Japanese take over N family here !!!!! Dea owns this cement ours as well bitch !!!! Ok city screaming THEN screaming non stop at me yesterday because I did NOT buy drugs from this stevie Japanese imposter he says he is keeps following me screaming at me ?????? Dea again then screaming about red f his big thick juicy c### he's got for you bitch rape your ass bitch !!!

Threats to kill g off in surgery on Thursday at OkCity so now I have to go put up with this shit mess, and dea fbi cia screaming shit at me over you will hit ou medical we take the Money hoss we use you forever OkCity state fair hits too we get money bitch off your fat ass and kill g off in the process YOU on your own fat bitch see if you can survive we will set you up bitch !!!!

Screaming over Indiana ft Wayne ???? Burns money gold merchandise license ???? Non stop over this crap again then mm estate house burned I 35 bitch we took estate items bitch we own it !!!! Screaming over diamonds !!! Screaming over Linda b and A. Pass, Mr prate affair his fake pedo style is outta here man !!!!! Screaming about money off them and their teacher connections !!!! Something about money off 20 + years ago that trio ????? WHAT is all this still ??????

Screaming over Dean country yam and his b.s. he's turned in on me as a baby child ???? Dean said you liked this that you had diabetes bitch too fat ???? I'd like to see the lying junk he's made up with Philip and turned in !!! Eye roll.......yawn.....

Crying over dough Don money he's hit F this shit F them big dong gone !!!! Screaming over Tyler casee baby of Jared ????? Non stop they scream !!!! 

Screaming over my mail box trying to bomb it and throw pipe bombs at my house, rape my dog, kidnap me him all of us left kill you bitch for that land gold and mm estate govt washdc will hit you kill you for it old man said we know you never get any help more years of this NOT turning this off you bitch !!! Stalk you til the end bitch !!!!

Screaming about my mom is in hell dead dead bitch !!! Then cry bagging over Elena house money ?????? NO HELP bitch for you or your bitch mother !!!! Cancer dead !!! Diabetes you have it bitch all you talk about and buy in the stores is candy or stickers bitch !!!! Yeah well that's my business and I don't eat candy ALL the damn time midget !!!! Keeps screaming this shit !!!! I'm TIRED OF LISTENING TO THIS STUPID PATHETIC BS !!!!!! This is ALL so damn STUPID IGNORANT DUMB ASSES !!! CANT CLEAN IT UP HUH ???

Crying over the p#### over F them I can't eat p #### can't dong man F you bitch all over because you exist !!!! Die bitch !!! My money card turned off all dea gave us was small sum I'm selling that tiny trailer house !!!!! I want my working hours my shit I busted dude !!! F you bitch you probably get m crtl money too fat bitch I worked man F DJ he's apart of this shit they did this in power F you bitch !!!! Screaming this for several hours non stop !!! I'm TIRED of hearing about that damn m crtl Mark Ralph's kids Philips kids, Brett Tessa b.s. damn !!!! You can't get this shit cleaned up dea thug trash balls cry brats !!!???????

Then telling me I have to talk on this for ten more years because the govt doesn't have enough money OkCity washdc gotta use you fat bitch rape your holes big bitch it's going to happen we will set you up !!!! F you hoss !!!! Kidnap you with black man bitch it will happen !!! Then sending me NASTY creepy dreams about a heavy black man breaking in my bedroom window stealing my money from a drawer and shooting up in my house with needles spitting blood on me !!!!!! Scarey upsetting wouldn't shut off and showing me his dong to threaten me !!! Sicko b.s. non stop !!!!

Dea owns your road bitch !!!! Crying over bshaw, alexndr, sully houses, Rogers house and that old white alexndr rent house satanic money off those dumps and Chad trailer corner dumps we squat need to live there dea owns all that shit dea selling bshaw land soon we own it says Steven lu Japanese own it we took it !!!! F you bitch leave move fat ass bitch !!!

I DO NOT want to live like this listen to the dea fbi cia crook Msn's cry brats whiney show every damn second day hour of my life because I supposed to own mm estate Dillngr gold under this land !!! Illegal dea fbi cia crook Msn's !!!! Clint k dead bitch over you and fing sorry ass David !!! F you and David bitch to hell you're kin to Cwfd tub asses you get it all bitch F you and David !!!!! TIRED of hearing this crap !!!!

Exhausted THANK YOU to the doctors health techs for helping my Mimi, mom and  g and my pets and me I know it's a shit mess of everything I'm sorry that you have to work on us all the time !!! Sorry it's such a mess but I guess they didn't want to help me, us ever screwed up bodies !!!?????? LOVE you !!!

Very exhausted more more tired worn down to nervous wreckage every day, I hope I survive this they keep saying another year more ?????

Tired, scared, over tired heart surgeries I know do this. Worry as well about EVERYTHING.......ghosts still here shredding I guess ??? See the pin stripe suit ALL the time he's got things under the bedroom floor he's showing me !!! And I see that grandma b, is hiding at the corner of my dresser, oh it's sad, and depressing all that story, I never knew exactly what happened to him now I know......just sad story of family.....life story. See his dog and cat BUT they say it's my tiggy Rocky cat haunting me I cry and then my mother's ghost crying watching me ????! What is all this !!! Keep screaming this !!!! Is this holograms ???? Very detailed the suit and all.....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment