Thursday, September 19, 2019

fedora hats !!!! trendy !!!!

I LOVE to wear hats !!! Most styles, I even have a straw fedora !!! I found it the other day in a storage box, I purchased it a few years ago as a new hat style !!! Yes, even females can wear these !!!! Haha !!!

Nice variety of the fedora hats, I admire them each !!! Most color hues as well !!! Even the brights !!! NICE.

The old style look of the fedora is something I wish would return to our time era of life, very stylish, well dressed, sophisticated look to these !!! Nice ALL the time.

Fedora hats are EVERYWHERE, even Cuba, I have seen them on tv, people prefer to wear them, leisure wear as well !!!!

Plenty brands of the fedora out there for ALL ages, female + male to wear, great way to shield our eyes from the sun !!!!

Something different to wear, see IF we like to wear ????

ENJOY !!!!

love, j !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment