Wednesday, September 25, 2019

More various styles to wear !!!

Still looking on the internet for various other country styles, of their culture to see IF we enjoy them !!!! I find PLENTY I prefer something new often and would LOVE to try the other countries wears !!! We can ALL enjoy !!! 

This is FUN to discover other wears from other areas of the earth !!!

Let's see......I found these VERY beautiful !!!

VENEZUELA
I know of the many colorful, designs, patterns styles of this country I find them all dazzling !!! I enjoy the makeup and clothing, purses, sandals, hair accessories, jewelry, art works ALL !!! Oh my it's very NICE !!! Plenty wearables !!! And textiles, candies too !!! 

PARAGUAY
THESE are must haves !!! The colorful, designs, art work, textiles much tedious crafting !!! I adore themselves each and everyone !!! Much warmth to the color styles as well !!! Love the dresses !!! All clothing unique look and style, brights too !!!

LITHUANIA
The Lithuanian look is often pales, plains and some colorful !!! The dresses out of this world cutie !!! Ruffles, lavender, lace items too !!! Plenty jewelry, shoes most clothing !!! Perfumes as well !!!! Interesting look to their style !

ECUADOR !!!!
We LOVE the brights, the fruit patterns and ALL designs of the wearable, dress, head wear, textiles, art work !!! Oh my it's beautiful !!! I adore the color hues they use !!! Very cheery !!!

Wearable for each of us to try see IF we enjoy them, ALL ages male female may find something neato to wear and discover !!!! Maybe their are candies or foods, spices too you may prefer to try also with cooking !!! Fruits ??? I know plenty in countries produce sent to grocery !!! NICE !!!!

Enjoy the day as you can.......

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment