Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Egyptian + Iranian wears !!!! More stickers !!! Excited !!!

Returned home today and I have been browsing the internet for unique finds !!! I found PLENTY more beautiful wears from other countries that are very colorful, mysterious, and rare to me !!! Exotic look to clothing, jewelry, EVERYTHING very neato look for us ALL to try see IF we enjoy the look !!!!

The Egyptian wears are often very alluring, metallic, golds, some precious stones, ALL sparkled, unique, mysterious eye catching....culture very rich with history !!! I have a bracelet that is an Egyptian picture bracelet I purchased years ago locally at a store, just pictures onto a flat stone !!! Could be printed / stamped, 3 D look to it !!! It is NICE !!! Just cost me about $ 8 / bracelet.......something new to try !!!

There's miscellaneous items / wears to purchase from the Egyptian look, culture trends there oh so pretty !!! 

 IRANIAN / IRAN / AFGHANISTAN / PAKISTAN WEARS ALL ITEMS TOO !!!
The Iranian + Afghanistan, Pakistan, wears are very mysterious, alluring, unique too !!! I adore these same as the Egyptian wears !!! The face veils are also a culture style, of some clothing items I find !!! Maybe helpful during windy bad weather days of dusty days as well !!! Who knows ?!! may be good for helping with those days !!! VERY beautiful !!! I enjoy the dessert attire, look of trendy wears because I sort of live in a dessert climate as we often have bad windy,  dry drought days, too hot weather, and sand storms !!!! So I know how much I admire the clothing of these countries !!! Beautiful AND helpful to combat the bad weather days !!!!!

These trendy colorful, dark, beautiful, patterns designs sparkles LOVE these wears !!! Hope you enjoy as I !!!!

-- purses
-- shoes / sandals
-- jewelry
-- ALL clothing
-- sarongs, decorated
-- belly sashes !!! Ooh pretty !!!
-- perfumes
-- eye lashes
-- pretty dresses
-- nail art, EVERYTHING nails
-- hair accessories
-- bath washes
-- candy
-- books
-- hygiene supply
-- crafts, ALL art work !!!
-- hand art
-- make up

MORE STICKERS !!! EXCITED !!!!!!!!
I have been sticker booking much lately and gathering stickers as I can find these affordable ya know !!! I found Sandy Lion brand AND Sticker Land brands the booklets of several pages of ALL stickers !!! Oh these are a hoot !!!! Sandy Lion one of my fave brands since I was a child back then soooooooo colorful, neato whimsical !!! Just Darling !!!! Now I find these sparingly locally !!! I wish they could create Sandy Lion and that Stickopottamus brand stickers again as they did in the 1980s and 1990s !!!! THESE would look great in the sticker books to collect and admire !!!! Just another craft idea, can't sleep ??? Can't calm down ??? Start sticker booking !!!! Haha !!! That's what I do most these days !!!!! Too rushed anymore these days......I'm tired !!!

Enjoy my dears !!!!!!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment