Saturday, September 28, 2019

Scripture / religious stickers, writing pens fun !!! Sequin crafts !!!

I was able to find more Scripture / religious stickers very colorful for my sticker booking at local Family dollar local shopping on a whim !!!! Haha !!! Hey, IF I find a sticker affordable I will certainly purchase it !!! I don't care !!! These are colorful, some gold design prints, religious scripture, inspiring !!! PLENTY more of these everywhere !!! I have now three sets !!!! These best affixed to light paper color hue !!! See thru sticky side !!!! Adore !!! I know THE Lord approves !!!!

ALL STICKERS AT LOCAL DOLLAR STORES !!!!
There are plenty of stickers and sticker booklets most characters available at local family dollar and dollar General, AND as we already know of dollar tree !!! I found the Kid Squad brand at local Dollar General !!!, American Greetings as well THIS brand LOVE !!! Most characters available !!!!! These dollar stores need to keep plenty of stickers available i see soooooooo many others buying stickers at these dollar stores like crazy !!!! Party aisles have a few at dollar general stores, local shopping a cheerful item to collect and buy !!!! Stickers !!!! It's my latest fave craft project !!!!

SEQUIN ART !!!!
Another craft idea I admire would be the sparkled beautiful sequin art / crafts !!!! Oh my goodness !!! I LOVE sequin art with the sequins, foam statues, materials, and the push pins !!!! You just frame your foam pieces with the patterns, color hues of the plentiful sequins included !!!! Maybe you preferred sequin color hues for your craft foam items ????? Just find more packages of sequins randomly !!!! Some may be sequin pictures, sewing projects, or clothing, accessories, to see on sequins, often Christmas ornaments !!!! Use the tiny push pins right through the center tiny holes of the sequins to affix and totally cover the foam statues, characters, miscellaneous !!!! I adore sequin art !!!! Very beautiful, eye catching, gotta love sparkles !!!! Variety !!!! PLENTY sequin craft projects / ideas for us to try see IF we enjoy these !!!!

SEQUIN + RHINESTONE CHARACTER ALL VARIETY HEAD BANDS !!!!! HAIR ACCESSORIES !!!
I also at local family dollar found a darling rhinestone sparkle unicorn headband very colorful !!! Neato !!! I admire the beauty and colorful hues of ANYTHING rainbow + unicorn a very pretty darling horse of heaven !!!!  I as you know enjoy wearing ANY beautiful sparkled sequined rhinestone, gemstone head bands for some more style, fashion, cheer to cheer up my soul !!! I enjoy wearing these often as they accentuate your hair !!!! I enjoy most headbands !!! I wear them all beautiful color hues, characters, we can ALL wear, ALL ages women, babies girl !!! Maybe some guys !!!???? Lol !!!

The rhinestone and sequin head bands are ANY style even some crochet style with sequin woven into the headbands, I have forever admired these !!!! Fun to wear !!! Even princess crowns, birthday crowns, OR the silly Queen Bitch crowns !!!!! Haha !!! I know I deserve that title some days !!!! Haha !!!!! I have to be a bitch to survive life and annoying, dangerous, bratty people !!!!! Lol !!!!

TINSEL, FOIL TWIRL WRITING PENS + ALL FOAM SQUISHY CHARACTER PENS, WATER GLITTER SLIDE PENS !!! LOVE !!!
I know we talk of writing pens most days and believe me, I go through writing pens like crazy !!! Haha !!! So I'm always collecting / buying writing pens I prefer them dazzling, sparkled, cutie pie, beautiful to write with, carry in my purse, pocket, leave at home in drawer as well, write bills with, stories, journal, write letters, grocery lists, to do task lists to write out NY data schedules on my calendar with, appointments too !!! Oh my !!! I use the heck out of writing pens !!!

 THESE pens, I recently discovered on the internet and at local Dollar stores !!!!

-- foil tinsel twirl pens ALL styles and iridescent
-- ALL foam squishy character
-- kawaii MORE of these darlings, ALL
-- water glitter slide pens
-- confetti pens
-- ALL animal pens
-- local business pens
-- colorful gel pens
-- Disney most characters pens
-- wooden carved critter pens
-- colorful fuzzy top pens
-- gnome pens colorful
-- gemstones pens
-- ALL Halloween pens !!!!
-- fuzzy bird pens ! Colorful
-- big eyes character pens
-- ANYTHING cowboy / cowgirl pens !!!
-- Angel pens, religious pens

MORE MORE MORE I'm sure out there to find !!!!

KAZOOS AND CLAPPERS, SLAPPY HANDS NOISE MAKERS, CONFETTI POPPERS !!!! LETS CELEBRATE !!!
I know soon celebrations begin for upcoming holiday and I always enjoy using the colorful kazoo, whistles, slappy hands, CONFETTI POPPERS for celebrating !!!! LOVE them tradition !!!!! I prefer them loud colorful and whimsical !!!! These are nifty !!!! Very affordable quite a few of these my dears !!! I have purchased these as a child and I still enjoy using these !!! Confetti poppers are so neato and I prefer ANY style even confetti cannons !!!! ONLY raise toward the sky as we fire the confetti cannons, hold interior your hands raise up to the sky ONLY to fire !!!! The confetti poppers mini gun great for ALL ages !!! Safer !!! Children may use these and the mini bottle poppers !!!! All prices, styles, ENJOY !!!!

Hope you like these !!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment