Sunday, September 22, 2019

decorate cinnamon rolls !!! Halloween / Day of the Dead dolls !!!! barbie !!!

Enjoying breakfast daily is something I try to make very sure happens !!!! I like to try new baking ideas and something unique every week as I prepare my own breakfast !!! It is very fun often to create something fun for breakfast !!!!

Cinnamon rolls are a favorite of mine for breakfast or anytime !!!! I enjoy these ANY style !!! There's THESE cinnamon roll styles to buy !!!:::::: bake + then icing !!! 
Decorate IF you prefer !!!

-- frozen, as Rhodes brand, bake, then icing !!!
-- refrigerator canned cinnamon rolls icing packet in can
-- homemade, prepare from scratch then bake + icing

ORANGE + PLAIN OR DRIZZLED CINNAMON ROLLS !!!!
The Orange cinnamon rolls often are VERY YUM !!! I enjoy the Orange icing packets that are interior the canned variety !!!! You can create your own orange icing from powder sugar, orange juice small amounts, then drizzle or spread with butter knife over the cinnamon rolls that are plain variety !!!! Maybe you prefer canned icing that is colorful, different flavors ???? Oh my goodness !!!! I prepared the Orange cinnamon rolls yesterday !!! Ready to celebrate in a month !!! Fall season is here now !!!!

BAKE + ICING + DECORATE !!!
It is very exciting to create cinnamon rolls !!!! I adore cinnamon !!!! There are plenty recipes for the grand size amounts of homemade cinnamon rolls, or just purchase them canned, or frozen, or already made prepackaged !!!!

You may decorate the cinnamon rolls with these :::::
-- themed holiday color hues icings and everything
-- confetti sprinkles, holiday
-- edible glitter flakes
-- nuts
-- canned icing, or whatever.

EVERYONE ENJOY THE CINNAMON ROLLS !!!
You can gift in Tupperware boxes, or in the pans, or just enjoy yourself at home !!!! Nice gift to celebrate with and give to others, ooh pretty decorated !!!!

There is ALSO ???? A cinnamon roll cake recipe I ADORE !!! Yum !!! Drink milk with cinnamon rolls for easy stomach digestion !!!! Nice !!!

HALLOWEEN DOLLS !!!!
Dolls such as Barbie and plenty other brands are oh so cutie !!!! I enjoy seeing them in the boxes, theme, colorful clothing and accessories, attire !!!! There are soooooooo many dolls !!! I am intrigued by the Halloween / Day of the Dead dolls !!! THESE are collectible and great gifts, OR just for admiring decorative for the season at home or wherever !!!

HALLOWEEN OR DAY OF THE DEAD DOLLS AVAILABLE !!!!
I found several new to me doll characters and these cover a variety of life !!! Some very cute some very creepy !!! Horror dolls too much gory gross icky !!! Tired of that crap !!! Hahaha !!!! I prefer them cutesy BUT oh there's tons tons tons MORE ALL styles even the pretty Day of the Dead colorful dolls !!!! I admire the face paint and styles !!!!

Barbie has several characters of the dolls even some fairy tale BUT I LOVE the Halloween / Day of the Dead Barbie style dolls !!!! These also great gifts for anyone this season !!! Witch dolls too with hats !!! Maybe a broom ??? Haha !!!!

Collect + enjoy adorn the table tops at home, keep them clean + sanitary interior the boxes IF you are just decorative with these pretties !!!!

MORE STICKERS.......FOIL STARS !!!!
I have been seeing many others buying foil star stickers same as I have lately !!! The Avery brand is one I prefer, THESE stick / adhesive well !!! Old style tradition of these PLENTY color hues, I enjoy their foil look, very eye catching and NICE !!!! Several interior a package !!! These at Wal-Mart and office supply stores, office depot, staples, those stores, maybe hobby lobby ????? Great for sticker booking fill ins for areas where no sticker at tiny edges of space !!! That's how I sticker book anyways !!! You know me, always working on something to stay focused and driven to make something better !!!!

Hope these are ALL helpful this season !!!

I love decorating and now I'm decorating cinnamon rolls !!!! Lol !!!!

LOVE, j.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment