Friday, September 27, 2019

where's waldo ???? carmen san diego, + bon bon mini toys !!! Others !

Seek and find books are some of my fave past times to work !!!! You know I enjoy words searches, BUT did we ever see the Where's Waldo books seek n find circle him in the glasses and red + white hat ???? Oh I LOVE to work the Where's Waldo books the pages are busy, crazy with tons, tons, tons, of people other items all on the page see IF we can find Silly Waldo in his red and white outfit !!!! Haha !!! Several variety of pages to circle him on when you find him !!!! Where is Waldo ????!!!! Lol.....

CARMEN, SAN DIEGO BOOKS, TV SHOW, ALL !!!
I remember watching Carmen San Diego the tv show and the books as she travelled you had to discover where she might be, I think she was a detective, super sleuthing, you had to decided where she was, it was very FUN to watch and read the activity books !!!! Hopefully there's some still on the internet for buying or whatever !!! I know the tv show is neato !!! It's older but I adore this one !!!!! Sort of a game too !!!! INQUIRE. Very FUN !!!

BON BON TOY, WRAPPED SAME AS CANDY LOOKS SIMILAR !!!!! COLLECT !!!!!

THESE darlings !!! Oh my goodness I LOVE this mini cutesy toy idea, very pretty iridescent candy wrapper, grand size with mini toy surprise underneath in a plastic container !!! These very interesting !!!! I adore these !!! Great mini gift, just mini plastic toys wrapped in a grand size candy wrapper so DO NOT eat the toys remember !!!! These I found yesterday at local family dollar I think dollar tree have these also !!!! Very cutie pie toy to gift for you or others this time of year !!! Soooooooo pretty !!!!

FOAM SQUISHYS CHARACTERS !!!!
Another toy I found yesterday looks very FUN to squish in your hand would be the see thru character foam ball Squishys !!! Foam mini balls enclosed in gel type character see thru, these in packaging !!! Oh these are nifty !!! Great affordable gift as well for the upcoming celebrations !!! DO NOT bite DO NOT eat these !!!! Just squishy toys !!! Adorable !!!!!!!

FORTUNE TELLER MAGIC BALL STICKERS !!!!.
THESE ????? I bought a set yesterday at local family dollar, local shopping and these are something else to behold !!!! You just rub the crystal ball with your finger and a message magically appears !!! Very exciting to find the unique message !!!! The crystal balls go back to black after you reveal the message !!!! Great for sticker booking !!!! Hahaha !!!!!

There's MORE I'm sure !!!!

Enjoy !!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment