Tuesday, September 24, 2019

India wear !!!! Everything !!!! , Cadbury candies / chocolate !!!

I admire the wear of India culture !!!! EVERYTHING India I LOVE the designs, patterns, color hues, the prints !!! VERY unique and eye catching, colorful !!! The dresses are out of this world beautiful and the sarongs adore !!!! Different to wear !!!

There are several new to me wears of India, I recently discovered on the internet and would like to have my own some day !!!!

Here's a list of the India merchandise I enjoy looking at !!!!!!::::::::

-- ALL clothing
-- key chains
-- shoes / sandals, ooh pretty !
-- purses
-- ALL jewelry !
-- eye wear
-- hair accessories !
-- nail art + design
-- bedding
-- hand art
-- makeup, eye lashes
-- perfume
-- artwork + ALL decorations
-- throw pillows
-- blankets

VERY beautiful !!! ALL of these !!! I enjoy the sparkles, designs, color hues !!! Some ombre !!!

CADBURY CANDY, ALL AND WONKA CANDY !!!! 
The purple wrapper Cadbury brand candies, I prefer THESE over most !!!! Very creamy texture of the chocolate and the candy, it can often be missing locally at my local area stores !!!! No fun !!!! :(  LOVE these !!!

WHERE ARE THE WONKA CHOCOLATE BARS BRAND !!!!?
Wonka chocolate bars are missing locally as well, most Wonka candies are missing !!! Sadness !!! The Wonka chocolate bars are a variety and I LOVE their look, FUN !!!! THESE I wish to find and try !!!! You know, there's the regular Wonka candies in boxes some........BUT hey, we want to try the chocolate bars Wonka has !!!!! These look so YUM !!!! Haha !!!! I LOVE the variety of scrumptious chocolate !!!!

ENJOY !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment