Saturday, April 12, 2014

almost forgot to say....

Someone told me that my Dad has bought me a few presents and I want to tell him that I will love them all no matter what they may be...I know I can't see him right now and I just want him to know that whenever I get too see him finally I will give him the biggest hug in the world and tell him I will love them...how much they cost or whatever they are I don't care I'd love them just because he got them for me!!! anything he would give me as a birthday gift or Christmas gift I will love it no matter what because he thought enough to think of me...

I wouldn't be mad at you over anything Dad..i know you love me and I hope you know I love you too..God made you my Dad because he knows you love and care about me.

nite nite. j

No comments:

Post a Comment